could use support

Options
Hi everyone my name is Michele, I am 26 years old and I am on a long journey to lose over 100lbs. I found out i was borderline diabetic, i weighed in at 327lbs and my life was horrible. I never liked to get dressed, i did nothing but sit in bed and watch movies.. Well then I got a wake up call from the dr telling me Either lose the weight or you will die young, So i started a weight loss journey on here and made vblogs on youtube showing me weekly update weight in. I currently have 10 videos and I am down to 284lbs... I started this journey on April 22 2012 and at that time i had already lost 2lbs and was down to 325lbs. Here it is july 8 2012 and i am down 43lbs. Yet I still have over 100lbs more to lose I could use support from everyone on here. I love meeting new friends and sharing my journey with others. I am not on any diet pills, nor am i on any extreme diet, I just count my calories and walk and swim. So if you would like to join me on this journey together we can accomplish our goals. Thank you and look forward to recieving lots of friends requests. :)

Replies

• LarStar
    LarStar Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Let's be friends!!!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Add me too if you want to! I'm coming back from three years of sitting on my behind gaining dangerous amounts of weight and barely ever going outside my house.
  • jeannelawrie
    jeannelawrie Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm always looking to add more friends to make this easier and a little more fun!