Where should we honeymoon??

Options
2»

Replies

• kapspecial
    kapspecial Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Also agree with the cruise. You still find some pretty amazing deals for December/January.
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Go somewhere you're not likely to go again soon...that you think you'd really enjoy.
  • alovesopure
    alovesopure Posts: 610
    Options
    I am getting married in December too! My fiancé and I are going to go on a cruise to the Eastern Caribbean islands. Cruises are usually cheap because all inclusive. Another nice thing is you don't need to worry about all the details like finding a place to stay, transportation, or were you are going to dine! Also, cruises are fun! :)

AGREE!!! You both will have so much fun!
  • jadedzen
    jadedzen Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g291963-d472031-Reviews-Kokomo_Beach-Caye_Caulker_Belize_Cayes.html

this is my next place i want to go. i been to caye caulker before but missed this adorable little hotel.
  • Mawkish1983
    Mawkish1983 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Malta
  • jessickahhh
    Options
    Punta Cana :)
    it's gorg theereee
  • brett1117
    brett1117 Posts: 208
    Options
    How much do you and your future hubby want to spend on honeymoon??
  • byrnet18
    byrnet18 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    My husband and I went to Ambergris Caye, Belize. It was so beautiful. It is on the 2nd larges barrier reef so you can kayak out to it, achor up and snorkle. They speak English, and the currancy conversion is super easy. If you take a boat to Belize City you can go zip lining, and cave tubing. The cave tubing was the highlight of our trip. I would recommend it.
  • Hollie_downunder
    Options
    Koh Samui, Thailand :)

http://www.tripadvisor.com.au/Tourism-g293918-Koh_Samui_Surat_Thani_Province-Vacations.html

I guess it depends on your budget though and where you are in the world!
  • Hollie_downunder
    Options
    (i would recommend australia seeing as i live here and its freaking awesome! haha but it is expensive!!)
  • fatgirlslim32
    fatgirlslim32 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    We haven't started planning our wedding yet but so far one idea is to get married in Iceland and then tour the island as our honeymoon.

We've been twice already and have booked to go again at the end of November (excited.com) just for a weekend. Wherever we get married though, the tour of Iceland is happening LOL