Me...a gym rat? Really?!

Options
2»

Replies

• BSchoberg
    BSchoberg Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Wow - another perfectly nice forum degerates into a snipe fest. Color me shocked...
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT!! My family is astonished at the turn around I have made. I was never into working out or exercise of any type, certainly not into sports or anything either.... I made my lifestyle change on 1/1/11..... and have been a gym rat ever since I joined the gym. Now it's a part of my daily life, and if I can't make it to the gym I still make activity part of my daily life. I have a gym here in my neighborhood that I go to and I belong to a gym. I moved, and the gym which used to be on my way home from work is now almost 25 miles away, and I still go several days a week! It feels like home to me. :)
  • KimH313
    KimH313 Posts: 162
    Options
    Dont let anyone make you feel bad about your post, you are doing an amazing job and should be SO proud of yourself. I myself go to a gym (not PF) that has $10 and $20 a month membership, and they have everything I need!! well they have everything anyone would need in my opinion. So good for you and keep up the great work! :)) :flowerforyou:
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    $10 a month. A month? Seriously?

I pay the equivalent of 10 times that so now I feel as sick as a dog. Your post made me feel bad*

(*not really. That bit was just a joke but you know how easy it is for a joke to get misinterpreted on t'interwebs...)
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,698 Member
    Options
    check lilmisfit for roids

what a spaz lol
    My test is probably not as high as your estrogen...........:laugh: :laugh:

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    check lilmisfit for roids

what a spaz lol

What a rude thing to say. Seriously. What the eff is wrong with some of you?

To those of you who said nice things and were supportive - thank you. :flowerforyou:

To the rude folks - eff off! :grumble:
  • anewmeforever
    Options
    I hope I look this good when I'm in my 40s!! Keep it up girl, you look fantastic!! :)