Today I have a NSV to share...

Options
3ofmine
3ofmine Posts: 136 Member
We went walking on the walking trail today. I always have to stop at the benches because my back hurts so bad usually we stop 2x's before we're even halfway(at the halfway there is a bench beside the creek the kids like to play and get in the water). Today I stopped at the halfway bench and the end of the trail! I made it only stopping 2 times!! Both times at the halfway point. My back stiffened up a little but I stretched it out as we kept walking. I feel so good and I'm so happy and excited about that! I look forward to the day when I can walk around and not have to worry or stop because of my back. I'm dying to hit the 30lb loss mark but more than that I want to be able to get out and go as long as I WANT TO not until I have to sit down because my fatness stopped me from being able too--ha. Today was another step in getting to THAT goal.(Also my husband telling me that my face is starting to slim down and he is starting to be able to see the loss in my face and not just the changes he noticed in my body weeks ago.

Angel

Replies

• Krys_140
    Krys_140 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congrats on a great milestone!
  • i_am_losing_it
    i_am_losing_it Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I think the nsv are the biggest ones, your husband noticing your face slimming down and being able to walk further is way better than what a scale says :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!