Fell off the band wagon. I need supporters in my life!

Options
Hello! My name is Danielle, I joined in February of this year, but it didn't last long. I was planning a wedding and trying to get my life a little more organized, but that's not why I stopped trying. I stopped because I felt that it was pointless. That I would never reach my goal anyway so why try?? Well... I'm back. With Full Force! I need to get healthy and fit if I plan on kicking some Zombie *kitten*! ;) lol No really.. I would like to lose at least 140lbs. I don't care how long it takes or how hard it may be. I WILL reach my goal. I won't give up. I can't. Will you help me reach my goal and give me the support I need??

Replies

• wxgurl
    wxgurl Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I also fell off the wagon at one point, but am back, and with supporters this time! Definitely a good thing for me!
  • Mandyda148k
    Options
    I too have fell off here and there, but I'm back with focus and more understanding of what I want to achieve for me this time!!! Support always helps!
  • Brandie8311
    Options
    I'm not new to the counting calories, I've fell off the wagon a million times and now that im getting married i rly need to buckle down. I dont want to feel ugly on my wedding day. Feel free to add me.
  • WannabeSexyBexy
    Options
    I will add you now, I'm with renewed motivation today and I will be here for you and look forward to your support too :)
  • mom2fabfive
    mom2fabfive Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    any of you can feel free to add me! I have been consistently logging since March. I have lost 24 lb. through tracking calories and finding the right exercise program for me. I am on every day and try to offer support to my pals here.
    Tara
  • KatManx
    KatManx Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. back on the wagon today after putting on half stone in 6 weeks!
  • lorielou111
    lorielou111 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Lorie and I am a WW dropout many times! Always quit worrying about counting when the event I lose for comes and goes!! I have reached goal weight so many times just to gain it alllllll back!! I need to do this for health, not just to avoid going thru that "crazyass" trying on everything in my closet in hopes to feel good about myself before an event!!! Also it takes too much time to put all the clothes back in the closet that are now all over my bed!! lol. So I maned up and tracked that cinnamon roll I ate for breakfast !! Turns out that roll wasn't as high in cal's as I thought so I don't need to give up for the day after all!! woohoo!! Let's stick together and help each other every day !! So glad I signed on today after skipping for a week! Thanks for posting Danielle! Have a great day!
  • JPZ98
    JPZ98 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Would love to help you on your journey. Feel free to add me. You can do this!!!!!!
  • Bry8432
    Bry8432 Posts: 37
    Options
    Ask no more. I will definitively be one of your supporters! this is my third week in and plan to be around for longer.

Anyone can add, i'm on here daily and I will praise and harass you when you disappear lol
  • WarriorReady
    WarriorReady Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I'd love to support you. That goes fro anyone else that may need a lil cheerleader on the sidelines :bigsmile:

You've got this - I'm confident! :wink:
  • chandravee
    Options
    I have fallen off the band wagon a zillion times! I'm always really motivated to start something and then give up after a short period of trying and not seeing results quick enough. I really hope I can stay on track with this fabulous site! This is so much easier than weight watchers in my mind, so there really should be no reason that I can't stick to it. It's great that there is that support out there to!
  • katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Oh my word! It was like I was reading something I would write! I will add you! We can support each other!!!!!!!! DO NOT GIVE UP ON YOURSELF! YOU'RE WORTH ALL THE SWEAT, PAIN AND SKINNY JEANS!
  • Konamission
    Options
    Hi there!

Ive fallen off the band wagon many times actually every time my schedule changes which is monthly. But Im here to support you in this lifestyle change!! Feel free to add me!
  • jdennis719
    jdennis719 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi Danielle --- I feel your pain and frustation and I'm right there with you. I'm struggling and I'm pretty sure we all struggle from time-to-time. Please feel free to add me. I could use the extra help myself and I'm glad to try to help you too; checking on one another is definitely a help for me. I'll do a similar thing, where I 'slip' up or just let go for a special occasion or something and then, the next day is "I'll start tomorrow' and next thing 3 days have gone by. ugh! But I always get back on, frustrated because I realize that I what I worked so hard before to lose comes back ever so quickly. <sigh> I'm glad to do this together with you!!
  • OBXbound4me
    OBXbound4me Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Hey Danielle, feel free to add me as well. I have fallen off the bandwagon so many times that I have the bruises to prove it. (lol) I am hopeful that this most recent attempt will get me to my goal of a healthier life. I have been fighting with food for almost 20 years. Best of luck!
  • rhodta
    rhodta Posts: 3
    Options
    I understand Danielle. I’m new as of three days ago and could use all the help I can get. Feel free to add me. Don’t give up
  • Kourtne_KK
    Kourtne_KK Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    <<<<Fell off all my life, add me!
  • meglynne1987
    meglynne1987 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Please add me, i am in the same boat and i think we may be able to keep each other on track.
  • TexanThom
    TexanThom Posts: 778
    Options
    I fall off all the time, I just don't let go of the side and it drags me along until I climb back on top. Keep it up and good luck.
  • pstaceyca
    pstaceyca Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Remember nothing is pointless or impossible...even when it feels that way sometimes...and I am sure it will!! I am on here everyday so I will support you if you like add me!!!! Good Luck and stay strong!! You got this!!!!