Yay!!

Options
Okay i know its not a lot, but i've lost 3 lbs!! but its progression!

i've just changed a few things in terms of eating habbits and such and i honestly feel great!
I'm getting to places like 5 mins earlier than i normally would.. i'm so proud of me!! lol
Anywho was just really delighted to see my little bit of progression so thought i would share with you all too :)

Replies

• ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Okay i know its not a lot, but i've lost 3 lbs!! but its progression!

i've just changed a few things in terms of eating habbits and such and i honestly feel great!
    I'm getting to places like 5 mins earlier than i normally would.. i'm so proud of me!! lol
    Anywho was just really delighted to see my little bit of progression so thought i would share with you all too :)
    congrats ..... every little bit helps ..... and good luck on your weight loss journey
  • LauraGUnit
    Options
    Congratulations! 3 lbs in a week is really big! Keep up the great work!
  • bridetobe22
    Options
    Thank you girls :)
  • goodinmeek
    Options
    I'm proud of you, too! Keep up the good work. Any tips or ideas you want to share? I bought the "Right-Size Smoothies" to use for breakfast and occassionally for lunch if I am too busy to eat...:laugh: :laugh: It has helped my energy level significantly and I am not hungry after I drink it for at least 3 hours...AMAZING!!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing Bridetobe. You're off to a great start. Congratulations. :flowerforyou:

Betty
  • ♥seoid♥
    Options
    whohoo
  • arleneevans
    Options
    that is great
  • nursenella
    Options
    Wow, good job. Pretty soon your 3 will be 30. Keep up the great work.
  • kimberjones
    Options
    That IS something to be excited about! Progress comes one step (or pound) at a time!

Congratulations!

:flowerforyou:
  • threeupthreedown
    Options
    Way to go!!!!
    One pound at a time.
    One day at a time.
    YOU are doing this!!!!
    :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!