Back again! Need friends to keep me going!

Options
Hi..I'm a 30 year old full time night shift nurse...and full time mom of 3! I'm determined to lose this weight and get on with my life. I'm tired of being on the sidelines..I want more than anything to be in the game!!
Looking for friends to chat with and help motivate.
Thanks!!

Replies

• rn2be_2013
    rn2be_2013 Posts: 16
    Options
    I am a 2nd timer too. I'm determined to do this but you know how tough it is!
  • hotn30
    hotn30 Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm super motivated! Hope I can keep this mindset!
  • jaena4
    jaena4 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    This is my 2nd time around too - please feel free to add me!
  • sofiav76
    sofiav76 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi there, always happy to have new MFP friends to support/motivate each other, and kick each other's butts when needed:-) Feel free to add me.
  • Ely0418
    Ely0418 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Same here, I gained 70 pounds when I had my son, and I only had one. its really disturbing, but I want to change and lose weight. It's really hard because I forget I'm in a diet. I also needs people who is in the same position as i am
  • Dragongrl
    Dragongrl Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm a nocturnal dialysis tech and I know how hard it can be to eat right and keep actice when we work late and have kids at home. I sent you a friend request so add me if you want!
  • amersmanders
    amersmanders Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    This is also my second time around. Please feel free to add me.
  • cside691
    cside691 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi

After paying tesco diets lots of money for little results, I have found this program.

I started a few days ago and could also need some encouragement, so happy to befriend and also looking for friends to help keep me on track.

Thanks
    Jan
  • wannaplay2505
    Options
    Mine too! I'm really hoping to stick with it this time. Hoping to add friends to help inspire/motivate/challenge me and vice versa. =)

Sending you a friend request - any anyone else is free to send me one as well. =P

Cheers!
  • OBXbound4me
    OBXbound4me Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    My wife is a night shift nurse so I know what that schedule can do to your eating. I have also struggled for a while with eating and can use all the support possible. Feel free to add me and best of luck!
  • monkeynumber100
    monkeynumber100 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    2nd timers...UNITE!!! Hey everybody - if you are motivated, feel free to add me. I am building a posse! A few of you already have. Come on! :-D