Chris ------- New to this but I am very motivated

Options
I am new to this and I am very motivated to excel and succed in my weigh loss! I currently have lost 7lbs in 4 days!!! Just have to keep up the good mind set! My goal is to lose 65 lbs and that leaves me with 58 more lbs to lose!!!! Looking for moral support to halp make this process easier!

Replies

• Neecy_Pooh
    Neecy_Pooh Posts: 122
    Options
    Hi Chris! Welcome! Feel free to add me, I am quite the motivator and I'm told quite the inspiration as well! : ) Good luck.
  • JamesterCK
    JamesterCK Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm fairly new too. Feel free to add me and we can motivate each other (I want to lose about 70 lbs.)
  • rn2be_2013
    rn2be_2013 Posts: 16
    Options
    Welcome! I'm a newbie too (again). And congrats on your weight loss! You are on the right track.

Feel free to add me!
  • curvygrl297
    Options
    Just saw this amazing post. Hope you guys don't mind, but I'm gonna add you all for the inspiration!
  • Cjoseph03
    Cjoseph03 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I too am going to add you all! So proud of all of you for making the decision to love yourself!
  • OBXbound4me
    OBXbound4me Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I see you are from NN. That is where I grew up and was there until I turned 30. I have struggled with weight since high school. Feel free to add me and best of luck.
  • monkeynumber100
    monkeynumber100 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hey Chris - I am looking for motivated people to join my "posse". We support each other with high fives and "pick ups". Feel free to add me if you are interested. Same goes for anyone else reading this. :-D
  • lexid614
    lexid614 Posts: 4
    Options
    Welcome Chris! You can do this - you are already well on your way! Best of luck to you!
  • darryldarryl
    darryldarryl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Go For It, you'll do it. Its all new to me as well. But i will achieve my goal.
  • MissTammie77
    MissTammie77 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    well done chris :-)
    im also looking for motivation, hope you dont mind but im adding you all :D