1 year laer: 34 lbs lost! (Pic heavy)

Options
2»

Replies

• talamer
    talamer Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    You looks fantastic! nice progress :D keep on doing the great job! well done.
  • starkid120
    starkid120 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Oh my!! So many responses!! Thank you SO MUCH everyone!! :)

To answer a couple questions: I am not terribly tall at all; I'm only 5' 5.5" --pretty average I guess.

The keto diet is very new for me; the bf and I are starting it together. It's basically a high fat/high protein/low-carb diet. Sometimes lovingly called the 'Bacon diet". You basically eat fatty meats and cheeses, lots of non-carb vegetables and berries and nuts. No breads, sugary fruits or milk. I think the idea is that, since you aren't eating carbs to burn for energy, your body will be burning the fat instead.

The premise for the diet is unlike anything I've heard of before, but the documentary "Fathead" gives a pretty good summary of what the diet entails, though it isn't explicitly promoting the keto diet at all.

So far, since starting on Saturday, I've lost 2 lbs -- which I know is mostly water weight, but still incredibly encouraging!
  • dsmease7
    dsmease7 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Your looking good! Amazing difference in the pictures:) Your hard work is showing off! Congrats & keep up the good work.
  • castroje
    castroje Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!

19747159.png
  • chrystee
    chrystee Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding? You can see a huge difference!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!