Hey, where are all my LGBT*s at?

Options
Hey, I'm a totally out transsexual lesbian and we just had our Pride here in Toronto last weekend, and I was just wondering where all the queers and lgbt* people are on this site. So, if you identify as queer or queer-positive, then add me.

Replies

• Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    Hi Sarah! Im a married straight woman, but i have SO many amazing LGBT friends and i support them all! including my G/B brother! KICK *kitten* honey!! We got this! I sent you a FR! <3
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site!

Here is a link to a group of like minded

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/22-lgbt
  • strongandhealthy78
    strongandhealthy78 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm here. I'm queer. Feel free to friend me!!!
    Hey, I'm a totally out transsexual lesbian and we just had our Pride here in Toronto last weekend, and I was just wondering where all the queers and lgbt* people are on this site. So, if you identify as queer or queer-positive, then add me.
  • xxcandywrathxx
    xxcandywrathxx Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Hey there! :D
    Im a Pansexual 18 year old. Lol. I was beginning to think everyone on here was strait! LOL.
  • xxcandywrathxx
    Options
    I say Lol. too much! D:
    Forgive me!!!
  • jadedzen
    jadedzen Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    i'm bi but currently with a man. add me if you'd like :)
  • xxcandywrathxx
    Options
    Oh yeah, I forgot to say. You can all add me, I wont bite! :)
  • levisrictusias
    Options
    High-femme and super queer! Add me! :)
  • stacieduncan
    Options
    You can add me..my very best friend in the world is transgender, if I ever win the lottery, I am giving him the money for the operation. MtoF...: )
  • jennco3
    jennco3 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Its so good to see this! Im bi. My girlfriend and I are volunteers for Nashville Pride!
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Straight Ally here. My wife hosts for Brew City Bombshells Burlesque and Miltown Kings Drag troupe so practically all my best friends are LGBTQ. Friend me if you like. :drinker:
  • lil_bit_crazy
    lil_bit_crazy Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm straight. My mind is not. Have nieces who are gay. My biological father was gay? Bi? He tripped and fell into my mother? And many gay friends. Add me, but beware ....I am twisted as F!
  • petite_boleyn
    Options
    Bi here! :)
  • hdsqrl
    hdsqrl Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I'm an ally, with strong ties to the theatre, friends in the burly-q world, am part of a GALA chorus, etc. I'm a safe space for anyone who needs that in a friend. :)
  • herstrawberri
    herstrawberri Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Totally out lesbian! Please feel free to add me! I wish you the very best on your journey!
  • QuirkyPanda
    QuirkyPanda Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Straight ally here! Feel free to add me. :)
  • MidnightRadio
    MidnightRadio Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    How was Toronto Pride this year? I normally go (I'm straight but many of my friends are LGBT) but couldn't make it this year. The only pride event I got to was the movie trivia night: Pride Edition held at the Gladstone (I thought I would kick-*kitten*, but it looks like I need to brush up on my LGBT cinema). Feel free to add me!
  • DeathOracle
    Options
    Pansexual genderqueer all up in this.
    Feel free to friend.
  • WelcomeToWonderland
    Options
    Bi =]
  • violet456
    violet456 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Lesbian here. Married to a wonderful woman. Add me if you like. Anyone from this thread too. :flowerforyou: