Stopped losing weight

Hi, I'm new here. I'm very lucky. I've never been hugely overweight or horrendously unfit, but at 44 years old things are starting to go a bit baggy here and there. I'm 5'11 and I was 12 stone 8. I'm down to 12 stone 1 but I've stopped losing weight. I'm 'almost' vegetarian, and I work shifts-nights and days. I rarely drink alcohol. I rarely eat chocolate or crisps (fries). I work out on average 3 times per week, shifts allowing. Each workout consists of 30 mins cardio (either a 5k treadmill run or hill climb on a crosstrainer) followed by an hour plus of weights. My workout goals are to gain some definition and strength in my upper body, increase my cardiovascular fitness and lose the fat around my middle. I sometimes struggle to eat my calories, not just because of the time constraints of my job, but even when I'm off work. however I'm only hungry as mealtimes approach, or after working out. My food diary is public and although there are days that are not filled in, my eating patterns tend to be the same from day to day.

Can anyone point me in the right direction. I need to lose another 8 pounds or so

Thanks

Kurt