Hello, anyone want to be friends and do this together?

Options
Hello, I'm Teresa. I am 22 years old. I looooovvvveee food. Not only eating food but also cooking. It has always been a passion of mine. Anyways, I'm on here because over 5 years and two kids later I have gained about 70 pounds. My current weight is 178 and before all of the madness of being a mommy I was 110. I'm not looking to be 110 because to me that isn't realistic anymore since I was 16 at the time I weighed that much, but my goal weight is 135. If anyone wants to add me as a friend on here and share tips with me and inspire eachother and motivate eachother, then feel free to add me and chat with me. I would love to do this with someone I don't know. I think it would be fun and exciting:)

Replies

• ednawhistle
    ednawhistle Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    uuugh i just want to weigh what you weight now, Im wayyy to tall to be any skinnier =]
  • Tlopez428
    Tlopez428 Posts: 115
    Options
    How tall are you? I'm 5'5. I hear that from a lot of people, saying they wish they were my weight of how I am now, but everyone is different and everyone sees themselves differently. I carry a lot of my weight in my butt and thighs.
  • ednawhistle
    ednawhistle Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    How tall are you? I'm 5'5. I hear that from a lot of people, saying they wish they were my weight of how I am now, but everyone is different and everyone sees themselves differently. I carry a lot of my weight in my butt and thighs.

Im 5'8 I carry my fat everywhere, be thankful you dont carry it all in your upper body, that looks horrible on a woman, even if she is skinny, they look like an old school icecream cone =]