BEST MFP GAME EVER: One-Upmanship

Options
mikeyrp
mikeyrp Posts: 1,616 Member
As its Monday and I'm in a bit of a Monday mood I thought I'd post something to cheer everyone up.

So - this is a new game I've invented called 'One-Upmanship'

The rules are pretty simple: whatever the person above you posted you have to say how you did it a little bit better. For example if I said I got my hair cut today" you would say "I had my hair cut AND I had my legs waxed".

The twist is this - If people think you made too big a jump (Two-Upmanship) then you loose the round and the next player gets to start a new topic.For example if I said I got my hair cut today" and you say "I had all of my limbs removed, the remaining skin shaved down to one nano-layer of flesh, my blood sucked out by leaches and I donated my organs to a travelling salesman who was down on his luck after an unfortunate incident with an enchanted bee".

If the next player simply cant think of anything better then you win the round - thus having kudos rained down upon you like little golden flakes of fairy dust. Also, the next player has to start a new topic...

So, lets get this party started:

"This week I'll be travelling from England to Russia for three days"

Replies

• BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    This week I'll be travelling from England to Russia for three days AND I scored a press pass for the Farnborough Air Show.
  • mikeyrp
    Options
    Thats how I'm getting to Russia - A private jet is picking me up at Franborough
  • WhiskeyCity
    WhiskeyCity Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I'm also flying to Russia from the Franborough Air Show in a private jet but my jet is a Panavia Tornado piloted by Prince Harry.
  • BigDaddyRonnie
    BigDaddyRonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    On my jet from Franborough is a present from Hugh Hefner - a hoard of Playboy Bunnies, just waiting for me! (Prince Henry is in the other room)
  • mikeyrp
    Options
    They saved my playboy bunnies for the transfer onto Air force one as my private jet wasn't big enough to hold them and all the toys they brought along for us to play with....
  • WhiskeyCity
    Options
    Half-way to Russia, my plane suffered mechanical difficulites and crashed to the ground. Fortunately, I was able to parachute to the safety of a passing yacht owned by Carlos Slim, full of Victoria Secrets modles, buckets of "snow" and that guy from the Dos Equis commercials, "The Most Interesting Man In The World". who gave me a big thumbs up.
  • mikeyrp
    Options
    In a similar incident my parachute was carried to safety by a flock of passing angels who showered my with love and rainbows and dirty, dirty sex....
  • Jbjessi
    Jbjessi Posts: 288
    Options
    wow similar incident except my angels flew me to my own private island where the models made me there queen and serve me male models on a platter every day to use at my own disposal.. while the angels spend there time finding me the finest fruits while Mr. Dos Equis tells me the meaning to life.
  • mikeyrp
    Options
    Fruit? On my island they gave me chocolate brownies that made me loose when I ate them!
  • mkohley
    mkohley Posts: 5
    Options
    I recently sold one of my private islands and one of my private jets, I was told the new owner named the island Austrailia or something of that nature.
  • caribougal
    caribougal Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    That was me! I named the island "Something of That Nature" and have the male models bring me kombucha and dark chocolate-covered strawberries (primal diet, yeh!).
  • BerryH
    Options
    The male models are also scientific geniuses who work for my company which invented the weight-loss chocolate brownies and will announce a cure for the common cold by the end of the week.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Chuck Norris.
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Chuck Norris.

winner.
  • mikeyrp
    Options
    You've gotta start a new topic!
  • WhiskeyCity
    Options
    Chuck Norris.

^^THIS FTMFW!
  • mikeyrp
    Options
    OK, New topic from me then....

This weekend I saw Spiderman at the cinema.
  • 180farm
    180farm Posts: 230
    Options
    It was a great movie. I was flattered when my pal, Stan Lee, complimented me on my weight loss while at the premiere.
  • BerryH
    Options
    This weekend Spiderman adjusted my TV aerial.
  • mikeyrp
    Options
    I think you misunderstood my original sentence - I didn't see spiderman the movie - I went to the movies with Spiderman. Some French art flick. I don't recommend you hanging out with a guy in lycra when viewing a film with topless women in it.

Anyway, after the movie we swag by some bar in town where he introduced me to Emma Stone (Gwen Stacy) who asked me if I was up for a threesome with her and Stan Lee - but I had to turn her down because I'm married and also - ewww.

PS - we have Sky, else he would have fix our Arial too.