most definately been posted before (carbs)

Options
www.stumptuous.com/
this website has kept me glued to the computer for my morning at work. very interesting though i am not a carb hater or lover for that matter i found it very understandable.

for this past week i have been trying to cut back on the unrefined carbs and found this website doing some research on it.
basically i have started eating a 3 egg omlette sometimes for breakfast instead of cereal and im full for almost the whole day. then im getting into tuna salads and again i have never felt fuller on smaller calories. i am eating new potatoes for my carbs because they cannot be ruled out.
think i will stick with 40c, 35p, 25f, if i can. i feel sort of better too. not sure how but lighter lol if thats possible.

anyways i thought it makes good reading for anyone interested about fat and carbs and well......alot of things.

Replies

• mrd232
    mrd232 Posts: 331
    Options
    Yeah I love stumptous, too. She has great tips for lifters on there.
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I recently changed up my eating habits to try a 40-30-30 ratio and I love it! It's hard at first but then it gets easier as you get more familiar with what foods to choose. Thanks for this site--I will check it out later. :flowerforyou:
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the link never seen it. It is quite entertaining as well as informative.

From the post No Fat Chicks sensible advice for overweight beginners.

Overweight people who are avoiding moving around aren’t lazy, they’re sensible. It’s a lot of effort to get going when you have excess mass to carry along with you.