What else are you working on in your life?

Options
almostatgoalweight
almostatgoalweight Posts: 234 Member
Losing weight is hard, right? What other difficult and time consuming things are you doing?

Replies

• christiehop
    christiehop Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My dissertation. And it's even tougher!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Nada right now. When it gets cold again I'll have some energy and might be able to pick up a side project of some sort. Like researching more about various countries I might decide to live in and various jobs and careers to support myself with when I'm there.
  • VitaBailey
    VitaBailey Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Looking for a job.
  • rchambers2072
    rchambers2072 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I am working on being consistent with my children and not overhelping my adult children. This is hard too :(
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,716 Member
    Options
    Losing weight is hard, right? What other difficult and time consuming things are you doing?

Being a good mom, trying to be the best teacher and coach I can be, being a good wife, building a house, getting my Master's.
  • Martha_VH
    Martha_VH Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Getting my own at home business rolling. When I do finally get pregnant then I will be able to stay at home with the baby, saving the cost of child care and still provide a little income for our family.
  • laus_8882
    laus_8882 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    What to do about school and work. Nepotism and connections have gotten me all the jobs I've had so far but that method doesn't work for uni, sadly. I'm thinking about giving up on this degree (it's chopped and changed and stopped and started for close to a decade now) and trying something new. I'd like to work in the funeral industry or design hats. One for money, one for fun I guess. I don't think millinery is going to put a roof over my head although it will put a hat over it.
  • Jani2416
    Jani2416 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    You name it, I'm working on it. I'm in the middle of a whole life transformation, trying to finish school so I can get my career going again, then big changes will be coming for the better.
  • kstrunk1
    kstrunk1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Living below our means so we can save more money to adopt a child.
  • leahhugh
    leahhugh Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Business Degree totally online!
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Building my career - been at my first real job for 6 months now (I'm doing co-op).

Building up towards having a great hobby.

*Looking for Mrs. Right.*

Saving money for the last few months of school.
  • YaBoiMUGS
    YaBoiMUGS Posts: 237
    Options
    BBA in Marketing, finding my dream girl, and saving hip hop --> www.yaboimugs.com
  • Spankymonkey79
    Options
    Trying to quit smoking too!
  • azziria
    azziria Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Holding down a full time job, finishing up an Open University degree (finally reached my last course!) and raising two teenagers.
  • Jillian1104
    Jillian1104 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Planning my wedding!
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Retraining a horse who has been lawn ornament for years, healing from a dumb burn, working on helping a friend get his store where it needs to be so he can hopefully sell it, raising a two year old (this really does come first), marriage and all the other life stuff we all juggle :)
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Paying off debts, raising two kids, planning a wedding.
    And a partridge in a pear tree.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to launch a writing career. Like publishing short stories and writing a novel kind of writing career.

Losing weight is a piece of cake (pun intended) next to that!
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Bachelors degree. :)
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    Lets see, I am trying to stop smoking, I am attempting to change a few things about my personality (I am very aggressive and talk too much), I am trying to be a good, patient mommy, Trying to be happier at a job that I HATE..............