has anyone herd of omni drops?

Options
My future sister-in-law and her cousin started taking these drops and they did loose weight but all i can understand of the diet is that your not allowed to eat certain things like bread and junk food and soda and you cant exercise. My sister-in-law was already small she just had some weight from her pregnancy that she wanted to loose. She's lost the weight but i dont know if this is a real thing and i should try it or if its just another quick fix. either way i must admit i am jealous of their weight loss and cant help but want to jump on the band wagon.

Replies

• delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    I looked up omni drops. IMO it is just another snake oil scam to get your money. Read what you have to do along with taking the omni drops. Use common sense.
  • basillowe66
    basillowe66 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I think they are the same thing I bought because they used a good friend of mine's testimonial and he didn't know anything about it. I paid $60 for a small bottle and the instrustions with it was to take 2 drops and limit your calorie intake to 500. I knew when I read it that I was taken! Hell I didn't need their drops if I was going to limit to 500 calories!!!
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    Omni drops are garbage.
    They for people looking for the softer, easier way as opposed to what is very simple but just hard.
    Here is how you do it. WORK! Eat less - move more - drink water....:bigsmile:
    I eat lean meats, low fat dairy, nuts, whole grains, fresh fruits and veggies.
    I track what I eat and balance it 25% fat, 25% protein and 50% carb.
    Not exactly - close enough.
    I eat the amount of calories that equals 1 lb of weight loss per week. And I track my training both cardio and resistance and eat back all my exercise calories to maintain a steady deficit every day.

Just accept that diet and exercise is the only valid path.
    There are no magic wands, miracle pills, macro revelations, far eastern discoveries, exotic enzymes, divination or hidden roots or berries from the rain forest..
    Just eat right and exercise.
    Simple.:bigsmile:
  • Belfastlassie
    Options
    Hi, just remember how long it took for you to get to the weight you are now. It did not just pile on in just a week or two, but it was over many days, months perhaps years. Anything that is a quick fix like this is not going to last. As you know we always drop water weight first. The quicker it comes off the quicker it goes back on an then more. We are to be striving for healthier life styles an making changes for a better way of life.. magic drops, fad diets an what not are not the answer if you want to be healthy. Any one can take those an drop some weight, but what does it teach you? How does it benefit your lifestyle? You are not to exercise, you can't eat certain foods.. This is to be for a life time.. I sure would not want to take something that just shows hey everyone look at me I dropped some weight an within a short time it is all back on an then more.. It is going to take a long time to get the weight off, an to learn to be healthy an content with the progress. Slow an steady wins the race to a healthy educational you.:smile:
  • Wonderob
    Wonderob Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    you cant exercise.

Don't know anything at all about these but I've seen enough in those 3 words to know that they are a bad idea!
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    I think they are the same thing I bought because they used a good friend of mine's testimonial and he didn't know anything about it. I paid $60 for a small bottle and the instrustions with it was to take 2 drops and limit your calorie intake to 500. I knew when I read it that I was taken! Hell I didn't need their drops if I was going to limit to 500 calories!!!
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Pure dirt works just as well.
    STEP 1: Eat some dirt
    STEP 2: Run 3 miles
    STEP 3: Eat 500 calories per day

Wow.....what a SCAM!
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    you cant exercise.

Don't know anything at all about these but I've seen enough in those 3 words to know that they are a bad idea!

You know why you can't exercise? Because you only eat 500 calories a day. You would, literally, die if you exercised.
  • Health_Gal
    Health_Gal Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    The Omni Drops diet is the same thing as the HCG diet scam that the FDA is trying to get off the market because it's a fraud. If you try it, you will starve and waste your money.

http://www.fda.gov/forconsumers/consumerupdates/ucm281333.htm
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    500 calories a day is basically starving yourself. Those drops are pure crap. A friend of mine was using them for a short time and she was always hungry and had no energy.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    No direct experience, but sounds absolutely scamlicious.
  • dare2love81
    dare2love81 Posts: 928 Member
    Options

Yep.
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    I tried them... They made my eyes burn really bad
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options

Yep.

C'mon guys, give it a fair shot
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    It's a bad idea. Please don't do it. You will waste your money and any weight you lose is likely to come back again when you start eating more normally.

Take your time losing weight. This isn't a race.
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    NO
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    that is BS along with Sensa that my mom bought me.......
  • zaph0d
    zaph0d Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    i herd u have to get these threw a coach.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    they lose weight because they are on a very low calorie diet. that's it. everyone will lose weight if they only eat like 500 calories a day. And guess what, as soon as they go back to eating a reasonable calorie intake, they will put the weight back on and then some. Just another scam/yo-yo diet thing.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Disguising "HCG" with the word "OMNI" does not make drinking pregnant lady pee while on a 500 calorie diet more appealing.

Post reported for violation of Guideline #3.
This discussion has been closed.