Water Bottles

Options
2»

Replies

• CHN_
    CHN_ Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I just use the regular water bottles that I can buy bottled water in. No plastic taste or anything of the sort. I used them for a while, then buy new ones. They come in 0.7 litre bottles as well, which is awesome.
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and I both have CamelBak 750ml water bottles and I haven't noticed any sort of plastic taste when using them!

+1 for the Camelbak - no plastic taste at all (I haven't found one of the softer plastic ones yet that doesn't gross me out)
  • FitLink
    FitLink Posts: 1,317 Member
    Options
    Im looking for a water bottle that doesn't leave a plastic taste in the water. Any suggestions are appreciated.

This has always confused me, because I can't taste anything from plastic bottles and glasses, and prefer all my drinkingware, bottles or cups, to be plastic. Glass feels funny on my mouth and lips and any metal, aluminum, stainless steel, ANY metal, leaves an absolutely horrible taste.
  • bpotts44
    bpotts44 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Kleen Kanteen Stainless Steel water bottles. They work great and you can't beat the look of polish SS.
  • Kristinxx
    Kristinxx Posts: 1
    Options
    I use a Camelbak and I like it a lot!
  • jedibunny
    jedibunny Posts: 321
    Options
    I use a Camelbak and I like it a lot!

I love mine!

I also have a metal one, but it's very awkward to use when exercising/running. The Camelbak is much easier, more comfortable, and makes you WANT to drink. I never taste anything "plastic."
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    I swear by Klean Kanteens, they're pricey, but they're absolutely the best.