The Final Meltdown 9.17.09

smadag1
smadag1 Posts: 1,368
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Mornin ladies

I ran again last night and now I am feeling it because that is 2 day sin a row. Tonight will either be a rest day (because my FAVORITE show start tonight ) or I will do the shred depends on how I feel.
I did fabulous on my cals yesterday, but I have been struggling with my water.

Hope yall have a great day :drinker:

Replies

• chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    What show??---Keep water with you at all times - it really helps me to get it in.

I think I may do the Biggest Loser Sculpt today - gonna check the weather if it's gonna keep raining, I'll go run on the treadmill again and strength train tonight since the football game will be cancelled.
  • Hang in there...

What show?
  • smadag1
    BONES

I love BONES.:love:
    I just have not been drinking it like before I think it is just a slump I will overcome it. I am ususally just a bottle short of making my 8 a day
  • chrissyh
    Well that's not too bad - suggestion - when you first get up in the morning-drink about 8 oz - it'll add to your day and it's (for me) not a typical time that I drink water.
  • chrissyh
    BONES

I love BONES.:love:
    I just have not been drinking it like before I think it is just a slump I will overcome it. I am ususally just a bottle short of making my 8 a day

I love Criminal Minds, NCIS, CSI Miami and Biggest Loser...also like Operation Repo, DOG--I just don't catch most of them on :grumble:
  • smadag1
    Hubby and I love NCIS and he like criminal minds, plus we are excited about the new NCIS LA that is starting. We love our DVR we know if we miss it we can watch it later:happy:
    I think I will try drinking a bottle on my way to work to get a jump start on it
This discussion has been closed.