First goal acheived!

jalara
jalara Posts: 2,599 Member
edited September 20 in Success Stories
Well today is starting off well!

My 2 week goal was to lose 4 lbs and be at 212.4.... I'm at 212.2!!!!

I'm already noticing little differences - my engagement ring is a little looser, and my chest seems to be shrinking. Is this how it was for everyone else? I've heard that once you start getting close to 30, this is what happens when you lose weight. Well that's a-okay with me!

:heart: Yay! :heart:

I couldn't have done it without this site! Thank you so much everyone!

Replies

• Woohoo!!! You rock! :drinker: :drinker: Its the little changes that really keep us going! Keep doing what ayou are doing, it seems to be working :bigsmile:
  • FUNinTHEsun
    FUNinTHEsun Posts: 284 Member
    Yayyy that's awesome!!!!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • angiered
    angiered Posts: 169 Member
    Yep. I had to put a spacer on my wedding ring because it was spinning all of the time and almost came of while I was sewing. :noway:

Congrats!
  • that's terrific!!

a local rep just brought in 24 Krispy Kreme doughnuts!!! GRRRRR!!!
    You know what... I don't want one!! I want this more (to look better and feel better). It's these little decisions that I make every day that is going to make the difference. And you losing just a couple more pounds will continue to add up and make you better and better every day. Healthy looks better on me than doughnuts! Thanks for sharing your success. It inspires me to keep it up, too.
    Benita
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!