Exersice Bra's for the Large chested?

Options

Replies

• Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I bought an Under Armor bra at Sports Authority for $25. LOVE it.
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Under armour or like someone else mentioned champion.......OR you can wear 2 bras and layer with a tight cami and then another shirt. This is also a good option if you sweat alot
  • AliandTrev
    AliandTrev Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    My favorite is the Moving Comfort Maia as well. I wear a 38DD and get no bounce with that one. I buy mine on amazon.
  • okinmaine
    okinmaine Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Moving Comfort's "Juno" bra. I am a 36DDD and order a 38DD. It is PERFECT! No matter how much jumping around I do in Zumba, the girls don't move! You can get it from Title Nine or google it and shop around. I got my last ones from either REI online. Definitely worth the money!!
  • Shrinking_Moody
    Shrinking_Moody Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I grabbed a couple of decent ones at target - and went w/ the 2xl based on the tag description of the sizes but these appear to run large. They are the Champion brand and run about $13 to $15.
  • mrpurdy
    mrpurdy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I'm a firm supporter (:laugh:) of the Glamorise No Bounce Full Support Sports Bra. Under $30 from Amazon.

http://amzn.com/B0030BC392
  • sfoster3171982
    sfoster3171982 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Lane Bryant has awesome ones. I bought the no bounce( there is a little bounce
  • surgenerg
    surgenerg Posts: 1
    Options
    Moving Comfort is the best, hands down. I have tried several different brands that promise good support and while I've bought several Champion Brand ones which work for lower impact exercise, as a runner who wears a D cup, I like NO movement when I run and Moving Comfort supplies that type of support. You can order through Title Nine catalogs if you can't find a local running store that carries the brand. For me at least, they have been true to my regular bra size. They are expensive...around $50 each but I truly feel they are worth it. I have been extremely pleased with the ones I have bought. I actually found on at Marshall's once, too so keep your eyes open for those types of deals. Good luck!! I know how frustrating it can be to find the right bra!!
  • Jreneewright
    Options
    i got a black bra from walmart and i thinks its a jansport bra but it clips in the front and crosses in the back and its a HIGH IMPACT bra! it really helps!! it was only like nine bucks! its low cut but holds well and i wear it with alot of my work clothes! sooo comfy!
  • inkydnk3
    inkydnk3 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You might want to try wearing your regular bra and then putting a sports bra on over it. I'm large chested (40 DD, hoping it changes at least a little bit with weight loss). The added support helps a bunch and the girls really do stay put:)
  • crazysexykoo
    crazysexykoo Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    ^ bump -- to read for later...
  • kitigonkukoo
    kitigonkukoo Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'm on a walmart budget when it comes to gym clothes. I get the danskin sports bra (racer back, zipfront) and then wear a sports/exercise tank top with built in support as well, so I get extra support without the bindings of an actual second bra.

Currently, at my Walmart- the bra is $13 and the top is $10.
  • Falonburke
    Options
    Freya brand purchased off ebay are great
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • khrys1
    khrys1 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I like Lilly of France underwire. Usually get them from kohl's- they're $32, but Kohl's has sales all the time. They're not "pretty," but do the job! Thick straps and adustable width. I'm usually a C, but got up to DD while pregnant, and they worked great!
  • janetteluparia
    janetteluparia Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I use the one Oprah recomended. It is $60 but the best I have ever used and I am a 36DD+.
  • ConstableOdo
    ConstableOdo Posts: 104
    Options
    I went to Meijers looking for one. I found one for like 16 bucks. It was sort of a cheap one but it gives me good support. It was something like "MCL" company. I got the super support or something like that. It works really well.
  • dare2love81
    dare2love81 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jarrettfam
    jarrettfam Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I love moving comfort!!! I bought mine on amazon and it is the most comfortable thing. It still fits as Im losing weight too! I have a bad habit of wearing it even when Im not exercising because it is so supportive and comfortable!! I am a D to! Mine is a xl 38c/d to 40 c/d! Its a dream!!