Now the hard part

Options
2»

Replies

• hark15
    hark15 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! My total goal (at least initially) is 18 pounds so I think that your 15 pounds is a great accomplishment. It has been very difficult to fully commit myself to losing and staying on track, perhaps because the number isn't quite so daunting. As I get closer to my goal weight I am trying to focus more on body fat % and less on the numbers on the scale because they don't always tell the whole story. I have eaten lots of things I don't like as much to try to stay on track, but I think you are right that choosing things you do like is the best way to do it. Way to go :)
  • tladame
    tladame Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    When you only have 15 lbs to lose, that's a great accomplishment! That's around what I wanted to lose as well, trying to get back under my pre-baby weight. It wasn't exactly easy to lose or maintain, but I'm hanging in there. Good for you for reaching your goal weight!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!