been away for a little while and missed you guys

Options
Hi there, i'm going to be reading posts and catching up today. I've missed you guys. it's been a rough couple of weeks. I've been slack about logging my food and I've been eating kind of bad so a few lbs have crept up on me but I'm not going to stress over them. The marathon training has been so intense, so I feel hungry all the time and of course I don't want the healthy stuff, I want the sweets :laugh: I had my first 18 mile run last Saturday and I think I devoured a couple of servings of cookies and maybe some cake too. And my mother is in very poor health and has been for a long time but she is really not doing well at all so I've been trying to take care of her the best that I can. I keep praying things will get better but she is in so much pain, it breaks my heart.

Hugs to you all, I look forward to reading your posts.
jenny

Replies

• getfitter2009
    Options
    My prayers go out to you and your mother, i hope she feels better soon. If you have lost 47 lbs, i wouldnt worry about 2 or 3. i go up and down by 2-3 lbs on a daily basis.

All the best
  • 135gratitude
    Options
    I hope your mother's health improves - sorry to hear this. :flowerforyou: She is so lucky to have you help care for her. My mom is also again, and in poor health, and it is a big reality check about my own mortality, but also a big wake up call in terms of keeping fit and healthy!

You have been a HUGE inspiration to me on MFP! Glad to see you are back. Love the new pic - those tanned and tonned legs are just incredible! I check out your profile every now and then, when I need motivation to continue, as you show what is possible!

Good luck with the Marathon training!
    :flowerforyou:
    Betty