Mom in her 40s with about 10 lb. to lose...

Options
SarahBud2
SarahBud2 Posts: 10 Member
Hi Everyone, I have been using the App for one week and I really like it. I thought I'd post to see if I can find others who are interested in encouraging each other. I live in North Dakota and am a SAHM to two elementary age children.

Started the day with 2 miles, one walking and one jogging and a small amount of lunges, squats and yoga. Heading to a business dinner tonight so I need to bank a few calories since I dont know what I will be eating.

I am ready to combat these few pounds, tone up and beat the "softening and sagging" that can come with age!

I'm looking forward to meeting anyone who wants to join me on this battle! Happy Monday to you all!

Replies

• PoolGirlDeb
    Options
    Good Morning,

There are always curves in the day. It is nice to have a schedule to plan for them. Good for you for getting in the walk and run first thing. The beginning to a successful day.
  • tanikatrice
    tanikatrice Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey Sarah-

I am in Georgia and teach school, so I am currently on break for summer. I am 47 with two kids also, but one headed to college next month and one to 8th grade. I think I have about 10 pounds to lose, but it is more about the toning up and being healthy at this point in my life, so it may be more or less that I have to lose. I will know the perfect weight for me when I get there. I have been doing this for a few weeks now and it really helps me see what I am doing. I can tell a difference in my clothes and I feel stronger. So anyway, if you want to be support buddies, let me know!

Have a great day!
    TK