Options
    LOL I think it's in Starbucks Coffee...LOL
  • ♥seoid♥
    Options
    hee hee....that was funny.
  • jigglybits
    jigglybits Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: too funny!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Tiff_09
    Tiff_09 Posts: 5,627 Member
    Options
    I don't drink any kind of tea :sick: ... but I have heard good things about McD's Sweet Tea more than once and I'm starting to feel the temptation!!!!! :glasses:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I thought this was going to be a thread about butts.

Whatever gave you that idea?:bigsmile:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    wtf.gif
  • NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    wtf.gif

By the way, like it had to be said your response is hillarious and quite appropriate. Sorry everyone never meant to offend anyone I just thought it was hillarious myself. I knew before then, I just did not take into consideration the fellow community membe'rs true & ultimate goal of losing weight & not to be bombarded with childish or not really appropiate material for the rest of the feeling of the website as a whole, which is a group of well meaning people on this great website that is MFP, which is the reason I joined this website to begin with & thankfully will continue to be a part of. Thank You Fellow member's & moderator's.

Jason
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Hershey's nuggets... little gut bombs, 50 calories a piece. I foolishly bought a bag so I could "Just grab one once in a while" :bigsmile: Now I struggle mightily with them, they call to me from the kitchen "Casper - - come get me! I'm so little, I won't hurt anything!" Ya', right. 50 calories times 5 is 250 and I could'a had a $%& PB Banana Mayo sammitch!

I usually do Ok with a bag of goodies, grab one here and there and mostly leave them alone. But these goodies are too good, especially the ones with the toffee chips.

I do log them, and regret eating them every time. But they're so good,,,,,, :grumble:
  • moujie
    moujie Posts: 229
    Options
    ok that has me wanting chocolate bigtime!

Casper I don't get it...PB Banana and Mayo?? :noway:

I get the PB & banana...that's yummy... but mayo? really??
  • tabbydog
    tabbydog Posts: 4,925 Member
    Options
    Casper, life is too short for regrets. If you're going to eat them, enjoy them, and if you're going to feel guilty, give them to someone you don't like. :bigsmile:
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Casper I don't get it...PB Banana and Mayo?? :noway:

I get the PB & banana...that's yummy... but mayo? really??

Oh ya',,, it's good. The tangy and the mayo and the sweet in the banana get in a fistfight in your mouth and the peanut butter is the referee and it's awesome. Try it,,, cut the banana longways 3 slices 1/4" thick or so. PB one one slice o'bread, lay on the banana, then paint the mayo (I use Miracle Whip Lite) good and heavy on the other slice. Good good good, and pretty much a meal.
    Casper, life is too short for regrets. If you're going to eat them, enjoy them, and if you're going to feel guilty, give them to someone you don't like. :bigsmile:

I don't regret a few, I'm the guy who grabs a milky way from the vendo @ work if I want one and I have the calories,,, I regret buying the big bag at Sams... I've told the teens in the house to make 'em go away, but they're not chocoholics like me and they're taking too long.
  • moujie
    moujie Posts: 229
    Options
    Oh ya',,, it's good. The tangy and the mayo and the sweet in the banana get in a fistfight in your mouth and the peanut butter is the referee and it's awesome. Try it,,, cut the banana longways 3 slices 1/4" thick or so. PB one one slice o'bread, lay on the banana, then paint the mayo (I use Miracle Whip Lite) good and heavy on the other slice. Good good good, and pretty much a meal.

I must confess I'm a little frightened but I may just have to try it...love salty/sweet combos and LOVE PB (although in our house it's soynut butter - partner is allergic).