feeling fat (rant)

shannahrenee
shannahrenee Posts: 380
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Ugh I just feel so fat lately. I've lost about 30 lbs and I was feeling skinny but I guess I'm used to this weight now so i'm back to feeling very fat. I don't know how I ever hung out at the 215-224 range for so long if I feel huge at 195ish!!!

The past couple weeks have been pretty bad for me (in terms of losing weight). I normally don't keep track of calories as closely on the weekends my boyfriend has off because we do a lot of eating out but I only eat one maybe two meals a day so I figure it will work itself out for the most part and I try not to eat my whole meal...blah blah blah whatever.

So anyway, the past mmm 2-3 weeks i've gotten down to 193 mid weekish, stay around 194 through the weekend and then monday i'm back up to the 195-197 range. :grumble: So far the whole eating whatever on the weekend hasn't gotten me off track until now. Sigh I need to get my crap together and lose these last 20ish pounds. I've come so far I hate to screw it up now.

Goals:
Oct 7 - 189
Oct 25 - 185
Nov 25 - 179
Jan 1 - 172 (52 lbs lost in one year)

Someone please help me stay on track!

Replies

• jazzy020106
    jazzy020106 Posts: 485 Member
    we all get to points like that. im sure this wont be the first one you hit! im actually just coming out of what you are going through right now. i had finally gotten out of the 170's and was at 167. i was sooo happy. then we went and visited family for labor day weekend and then i was sick. so i was just eating whatever and not working out.. and now im back to 170 =[ my goal for 163 was supposed to be tomorrow.. and im not making it =[ BUT... you just have to remember to start again as if you never messed up and keep going. because even though you are stuck and fluctuating.. if you keep at it.. the numbers will slowly go down =] keep motivated!
  • I have the same problem. I make excuses that I wont gain during the weekend and it will come off easy. When I do see the scale on Monday I am not happy at all. So I stopped. I quit making excuses. I hold to eating the 5 small meals during the weekend. If I do eat out, I plan what I am going to eat beforehand. You plan your week, plan your weekend to. Hope this helps. You have come this far, dont ruin it now by sliding into unhealthy eating habits. noway:
  • angiered
    angiered Posts: 169 Member
    You can do this!!

How about planning forward? Look at the nutritional info for the places you eat at most. Pick a few things from each place with calorie/nutritional counts you can live with and make a list. Stick the list in your wallet or purse.

Now you can make good choices without having to log every weekend! :)
  • You can do this!!

How about planning forward? Look at the nutritional info for the places you eat at most. Pick a few things from each place with calorie/nutritional counts you can live with and make a list. Stick the list in your wallet or purse.

Now you can make good choices without having to log every weekend! :)

That's a great idea, thanks! :tongue:
  • angiered
    angiered Posts: 169 Member
    No problem. I have a list like that in my purse. lol My DD has a crazy ballet schedule that keeps us at the studio from school-7:30 some nights. :noway:

My little list has been a life saver.
This discussion has been closed.