my seatbelt.

Options
I have an amusing NSV for you all, the seatbelt in my car has a little fluffy bit where it kept getting stuck to the velcro by my bust on my coat, today it occurred to me that the fluffy bit is tickling my neck, there is 4 inches less seatbelt being used to get round me! Cool! Try it. Put a sticker on yours and see how much it moves up!

These little things really help to motivate me, hope it works for you too.

Replies

• speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    cant wait to go on a plne again as that was tight lol and the seat-
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    plane that was pms
  • WingMan380
    WingMan380 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Super cool!! It is amazing what we discover along the way.
  • nikkinoonarr
    nikkinoonarr Posts: 101
    Options
    I so wish I'd had the courage to take measurements of my body before I started my journey. I was too embarrassed. I didn't want to admit to myself I was that big. I still remember thinking I was just big boned!

Now the trousers and Jeans I hid away because they were too tight are falling down still fastened. I hold them out and look at how big my thighs were and am amazed.

A great motivation is to bite the bullet, take the pictures and the measurements. Then, when you start to loose the weight you will be so happy you did, to record the inches dropping away will be brilliant, the motivation you get from this will be immense.

All I have to go on is the holes in my belt, the seat belt in my car, how easily I can get in and out of my mini! and bras that are far too big!

Best of all my 11 year old daughter can almost wrap her arms round me TWICE!