Found a few of my wedding pics & WOWWWW!!!

Options
lowpro1983
lowpro1983 Posts: 305 Member
So, I had this urge on Saturday to try my wedding dress on from 2007. I found my wedding pics and was horrified. How did I not realize how much of a SLOB I looked like? Ok, that might be a little cruel, but I have made so much progress & didn't even realize it! I did not exercise on a regular basis - maybe walking here and there. I'm amazed at my progress, so I figured I'd share.

I don't remember what my weight was in 07, but I'm sure it was over 200. I was at my highest Dec 11 at 225 - currently 200. I'll be 29 in September & I'm hoping to make my goal weight and build more muscle tone by my 30th bday in sept 2013! Wish me luck!

May 2007
wedding.jpg

May 2007
wedding2.jpg

July 2012
wedding5.jpg

July 2012
wedding3.jpg

July 2012
wedding6.jpg

Hope the pics work! eeeeek!

Replies

• allison0820
    allison0820 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Amy you look AMAZING!!! Keep going girl!! :heart:
  • ktbug1186
    ktbug1186 Posts: 266
    Options
    your arms look so TONED!!!! :D
  • amj3303
    amj3303 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the GOOOD WORK! !WHOO!
  • raerae514
    raerae514 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Excellent job! I say as a reward, when you reach your goal weight... new wedding photos! Ones you will be proud to display :)
  • ramgi
    ramgi Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    You were not a slob. You do look great now though:-) Way to go!
  • misticache
    misticache Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    That is beautiful. It looks like it could just slide right off of you. I've been so tempted to do the same thing but my dress was sealed and it cost a fortune. I think I'll just hold off on that for now. I do have other dresses in my closet that I thought would be fun to try on. You have giving me the courage to do that. Looking good keep up the great work.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Wowza! Hot mama. What a difference. Thank you for sharing. So inspirational!
  • lowpro1983
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! Y'all have made my day:)

I'm currently NOT married - which is why I cropped that picture! I do, however, have a prospect in mind;)

I use the elliptical a LOT & I'm trying my best to incorporate more strength training exercises into my regular routine.

:)
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Just think at your next wedding you'll be smokin hot :-)
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    HeavyLiftGirl Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    WOWEE! You look gorgeous!
  • lowpro1983
    Options
    your arms look so TONED!!!! :D

OMGGGOSHHHHH, thank you! I can't wait to see some muscles!!!!!!!
  • lowpro1983
    Options
    Amy you look AMAZING!!! Keep going girl!! :heart:

Thank you Allison! You are such an inspiration to me:) I appreciate all of your help, motivation, support, and advice!!! You are a great friend to have!!

And you are looking GREAT too!!!
  • mboland76
    mboland76 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Great job!! And I agree - you will look amazing at your next wedding. :)
  • EternalJourney
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing. Keep up the great work! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!