Weighing Yourself

Options
2»

Replies

• underdogzz
    underdogzz Posts: 15
    Options
    The scale lies, and therefore I try to weigh once a week... But I always end up weighing every day/every other day.
  • _beautiful_disaster_
    Options
    every other Tuesday. :)
  • airbent
    airbent Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself almost every day when I wake up, mostly depending on how curious I am/if I feel like it. But so far I only record it on Mondays or Tuesdays.
  • Bob314159
    Bob314159 Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    You should weight daily at the same time, your weight can vary and there is no point weighing once a week and happening to end up with a high day or delaying facing the reality that you have in fact gained.

Either make en Excel spreadsheet and use an average weighted line to remove fluctuations or even better use http://physicsdiet.com/
  • tdmaggard
    tdmaggard Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Once a week!
  • Sherryluka
    Options
    Daily, but the fluctuation drive me mad...weekly is probably a little smarter! :)
  • alexis831
    alexis831 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Daily...sometimes 2x a day. But I need to knock it off. Its driving me NUTZ! I should go to AT LEAST every other day or 2 times a week. Don't know if I can do 1x a week without checking. That might drive me just as crazy! Maybe should have my husband hide the scale! ;)
  • alexis831
    alexis831 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Daily, but the fluctuation drive me mad...weekly is probably a little smarter! :)

HAH! Right their with you!