CANNOT STAND THE CELLULITE!:( IT GETS BETTER RIGHT?

Options
I have cellulite on the back of my thighs and bum :l please please tell me it gets at least "better" with working out...i started using an elliptical,and im doing the 30 day shred...any exercises other than just plain ol' cardio that help! Will it get better when i lose some fat and tighten up the muscles on my legs? Anyone have before and after pics for me??:) ;)

Replies

• garita93
    garita93 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Bump, I want to know too! :)
  • NakedLunchTime
    Options
    There are all different types of squats that will help. Squats are amazing.
  • rides4sanity
    rides4sanity Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Of course it can get better! As you lose the weight and build muscle (gotta lift), the cellulite will go too. As long as the skin isn't saggy things will tighten up. Saggy skin is a whole nother ball of wax, if your skin has lost a lot of its elasticity, it takes a while to adjust to your weight loss, and you may not be able to get 100% there, but it is still way better than being "fluffy". Good luck and stick with it!
  • MuffRuff
    MuffRuff Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Squats and lunges are amazing, and they have definitely helped me. Ripped in 30 and Killer Buns and Thighs have also helped greatly. A lot of my cellulite has decreased by doing the above.
  • Mjcantu21
    Mjcantu21 Posts: 1
    Options
    Yes, it will get better! Ive been doing to 30 day shred since I had my daughter....I'm finally on level 3! I've been reading up on cellulite and have learned that exercise and certain foods are key. Plus, lots of water and no soft drinks!! Mine is almost gone completely. Lots of Blueberries, raw almonds and any food high in amino acids! http://www.livestrong.com/article/130259-foods-reduce-cellulite/

Sent from my iPhone
  • Happymom83
    Happymom83 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    PHEW! thanx for giving me hope!;) im 190 right now..(down from 216 a year ago..got to 180.....i fell off the bandwagon this spring and had gained back up to 196)...its not saggy skin..just cellulite ;) ok i will stay positive and realize it just takes time
  • Happymom83
    Happymom83 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Yes, it will get better! Ive been doing to 30 day shred since I had my daughter....I'm finally on level 3! I've been reading up on cellulite and have learned that exercise and certain foods are key. Plus, lots of water and no soft drinks!! Mine is almost gone completely. Lots of Blueberries, raw almonds and any food high in amino acids! http://www.livestrong.com/article/130259-foods-reduce-cellulite/

Sent from my iPhone

thanx for the info ;)