LC Lauren Conrad

HealthyKt78
HealthyKt78 Posts: 439
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Anyone seen her new line at Kohls? I was looking online and I absolutely love it. I've always admired her style and everything. I think most of the tops will look good on me but I need to lose a few more sizes to fit into the pants and jackets. Her clothes are definitely motivation for me. Anyone else have a celeb or designer whose style motivates you to lose weight?

By the way, who thinks we should have a message board section devoted to fashion and clothes?

Replies

• dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    I can't wait until i can fit into forever21 clothes....so economical and cute, but waaay too small for me right now. Or i want to be able to fit into express clothings also
  • I can't wait until i can fit into forever21 clothes....so economical and cute, but waaay too small for me right now. Or i want to be able to fit into express clothings also

Check out your local forever 21 and see if they have a section called faith 21. It's plus size clothing. It's bottoms are kinda ridiculous (they think size 12 and 14 are plus size) but their tops and dresses are actually pretty good.
  • I can't wait until i can fit into forever21 clothes....so economical and cute, but waaay too small for me right now. Or i want to be able to fit into express clothings also

i agree 100%!!!! i can't wait to go shopping at forever21 & wetseal!!! :laugh:
  • zibbity
    zibbity Posts: 126 Member
    I love Forever 21 and I'm just now able to fit in their largest size tops. Yay! It definitely is motivation for sure.
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    I can't wait until i can fit into forever21 clothes....so economical and cute, but waaay too small for me right now. Or i want to be able to fit into express clothings also

Check out your local forever 21 and see if they have a section called faith 21. It's plus size clothing. It's bottoms are kinda ridiculous (they think size 12 and 14 are plus size) but their tops and dresses are actually pretty good.

How exciting...i'm doing that right now...thanks for the advice....and there is no way in hell my fat *kitten* is gonna fit into a size 14 jean lol.......i'm prolly about a 22....but i fit into tops better cause i gots the ghetto booty
  • Anyone seen her new line at Kohls? I was looking online and I absolutely love it. I've always admired her style and everything. I think most of the tops will look good on me but I need to lose a few more sizes to fit into the pants and jackets. Her clothes are definitely motivation for me. Anyone else have a celeb or designer whose style motivates you to lose weight?

By the way, who thinks we should have a message board section devoted to fashion and clothes?

I never heard of her, which doesn't say too much about me since I have no clue about fashion, lol. But I love shopping at Kohls! I will look for her stuff next time I go. I didnt' even like going into places like forever21 when I was skinny, the sizes made me feel huge. So I don't even bother. That's okay since I am a 38yr old mother of 2, I don't want to look like a hoochie mama. lol

Demetria
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    as soon as i get my body right n tight ima go for a night on the town all hoochified....i ain't gonna lie....lol

• I never heard of her, which doesn't say too much about me since I have no clue about fashion, lol. But I love shopping at Kohls! I will look for her stuff next time I go. I didnt' even like going into places like forever21 when I was skinny, the sizes made me feel huge. So I don't even bother. That's okay since I am a 38yr old mother of 2, I don't want to look like a hoochie mama. lol

Demetria

Ha. She's a reality tv star but one of the few who have any morals and values which is why I love her. She was on laguna beach and the hills which both aired on MTV.
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    I just checked it out online - thanks for posting! Really cute stuff and inexpensive! I LOVE those boots on the main page at Khol's.

You will all get into your desired sizes! Before losing my weight, I pretty much bought whatever would cover me up, and anything I could sit comfortably in. It was no fun at all.

Now I have fun with fashion, and just today bought leggings and a sweater dress, belted at the waist - clothes are a lot of fun now (I just need more cash flow!). Before I lost the weight, I NEVER thought in a million years, that I could wear something like this.

Good luck to you all!
    :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.