Still losing :)

Options
I haven't weighed myself ina bout a week now, but I can still see differences, although I've been slacking on excercise(it was a planned slack, I had the cervial cancer vaccine on Monday and knew that I would need a few days off afterwards). However, I've been keeping with my diet, (except for yesterdays sponge pudding, but even without counting I rarely find myself eating over 1200 calories per day so it was fine) and I know that I'm still seeing a difference. I thought my new lifestyle would end after I got back to school but I'm still sticking to it.

And now my mom's started dieting too(she wants to know what I've been doing to lose my weight) she doesn't have an account but normally she diets without it. She's giving me more motivation because I want to show her how much more I have to lose.

On top of that, I applied for my first job today, the whsmith near my school has openings, so I thought why not? I'm hoping it goes well, the assistant manager said she'd already suggested me to the manager(I did work experience there) so hopefully I'll be working there when I turn 16 next Sunday.

Oh and next time I go to the pool, I'm wearing a bikini :D

Replies

• kimberjones
    Options
    Congratulations on your official loss and on the difference you can see in yourself. It's exciting when those around us can see the difference in us enough to ask questions!

Happy Early Birthday! Keep working hard. You're setting up good patterns for the rest of your life!

:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!