Who cares about mean people

Options
everyoung
everyoung Posts: 67 Member
A girl sitting close to me at work is crying. She said there were 2 girls in the bathroom told her she looks fat and she must had gained a lot weight. She was too upset and walked away without saying anything back. This girls is so thin, she is about 5'4" and weights about 115-120lbs. I have know her since high school, and I know she looks good. Why care about those mean girls? She is still in tears...poor girl!

Replies

• pavingnewpaths
    pavingnewpaths Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    As much as i'd like to, I can't bring myself to pity those people.

If they're sensitive enough to let others get to them so easily, that's their own fault. It's kind of absurd to allow words from people who don't matter effect you so intensely.

-shrug-
  • Jani2416
    Jani2416 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Some people are like that, they believe all the crap that they are told. I'm the exact same way, things that were said to me 15 years still affect me to this day, it sucks, but when I think about it, it makes me work hard.
  • Turtlehurdle
    Turtlehurdle Posts: 412
    Options
    This is how I view those women who are mean and ruthless to other people.

They almost foam at the mouth!

005.gif
  • _skittybang
    _skittybang Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    The only thing that happens in the bathroom at work is someone doing the reach under asking to spare a few squares... haven't heard name-calling or "bullying" since I was a tween.
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    The only thing that happens in the bathroom at work is someone doing the reach under asking to spare a few squares... haven't heard name-calling or "bullying" since I was a tween.

wait you said reach under not reach around.. I was about to try to find this place.. carry on
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Awww, poor girl. I am sorry those people were that jealous of her to make her cry over something that isn't true.