NSV Wedding Dress

2»

Replies

• droogievesch
    droogievesch Posts: 202
    Very pretty! Is it a Casa Blanca?

Nope, Alfred Angelo. I did look at a few casablanca ones, but the lace on them wasn't as prominent. Everyone's reaction to the dress makes me want to post pictures of everything like my ring, shoes, bouquet, reception hall, etc.

Thanks again EVERYONE for the kind remarks. It's one thing to hear your mom or best friend say, "You look gorgeous!" and to have somebody who's practically a stranger compliment you. I am seriously on Cloud 9 right now.
  • It looks amazing! Did you cry a bit when you tried it on :)
  • droogievesch
    droogievesch Posts: 202
    It looks amazing! Did you cry a bit when you tried it on :)

The first time I tried it on I didn't because I dismissed it due to price. The second time I tried it on I went home in tears because I wanted it so badly, but knew I wouldn't be able to get it (he wanted a dress budget of around 300. This dress is more than 500% of that budget). Him and I talked about it for a while and he said he'd pick up some more work either through his current job or he'd get another one. So when I went back the third time (and it fit) I did cry but for completely different reasons. Before this whole ordeal I figured it was just a dress and I would care less about it. Turns out I was terribly wrong.
  • mnowens
    mnowens Posts: 71
    Absolutely beautiful!

I'm getting married this December, so I know how frustrating gown shopping can be. Congratulations!
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    You must be well chuffed! My wedding dress was a UK designer size 18.....but I was happy how I looked on my wedding day so it doesn't bother me now like it did to begin with!! :)
  • NicoleR1980
    NicoleR1980 Posts: 66 Member
    First off great job on progress and secondly the wedding dress looks beautiful with you in it!
  • melodiac1
    melodiac1 Posts: 11 Member
    Looks great! I'm getting married in Nov 2013, so I have some time. I'm already panicking about losing the weight....Congrats!

When we got engaged in January I thought to myself, "I need to lose weight, but not right now." I started a diet and fell off, started a new starvation diet, fell off, and got to the point where I said, "This is crap. I'm never going to lose the weight." and then one day something just clicked and said, "No, you WILL lose the weight. There is NO other option" and although certain times are harder than others, I really haven't looked back.

I did the same thing! Then one day it just clicked the only bad thing is that I get married in October 20th so I can't lose to much by then because I already have my dress! Congratulations! N I will post pictures after our wedding
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!