I need Warrior Dash costume ideas

Options
Roadie2000
Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
There will be 6 of us I think, 3 guys and 3 girls. Anybody have any ideas?

Replies

• shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Flinstones? Superhero duos?

I don't know how comfortable that would be.

Don't listen to me.
  • Roadie2000
    Options
    Either of those would probably work. I just don't want to spend much money on them since they will be covered with mud anyway.

I was also thinking cheerleader/athlete or just some random warrior costumes.
  • Dreamerryu27
    Dreamerryu27 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Along the lines of Flintstones. Cave people. You could do that pretty cheap.
  • _skittybang
    _skittybang Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Pasties, merkin & a grin
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Cowboys & Indians!

ETA: I have some stuff you could borrow. HUGE box of old *kitten* Halloween costumes in my garage.
  • crazy_indeed
    crazy_indeed Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    The Justice League.
  • Roadie2000
    Options
    Cowboys & Indians!

ETA: I have some stuff you could borrow. HUGE box of old *kitten* Halloween costumes in my garage.
    Thanks Sam but I'm pretty sure anything we borrow would get ruined. I'd feel bad.
  • AlaskanBluEyes
    AlaskanBluEyes Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Angry Birds. Everyone could have a different color Tshirt and bandana or maybe a few feathers. You could use a marker to draw bird faces on the front, WalMart usually has cheap solid color Tshirts.
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Why not get head to toe suits(gimp suits) in brilliant white
  • acpgranberg
    acpgranberg Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Zombies! You are going to look nasty at the end anyway!
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    i don't really get the whole costume thing at these races.
  • lambeas
    lambeas Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Girls - Paper bag princesses ( cut out large paper bag arm holes etc, crown & glitter from dollar store.)

Guys Paper bag princes - same as above, just add a robe and paper pants..)
  • PennyRLane
    PennyRLane Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    PACMAN!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Avengers
  • bsinno
    bsinno Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Angry Birds. Everyone could have a different color Tshirt and bandana or maybe a few feathers. You could use a marker to draw bird faces on the front, WalMart usually has cheap solid color Tshirts.

HA!

brady bunch kids?
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    can't you just make t-shirts or something?? i never understood the whole costume thing at these races. i saw plenty of people in costumes at my spartan race. a bunch of people were dressed like the mortal combat characters.

i mean, the intricate costumes weigh you down and restrict your movements and when you need to remove articles of the costume, you have limited options. you can either carry part of it, drop it along the side of the course and hope that you can pick it up later, or if you are lucky enough that you have a friend following you outside the course you can hand him or her the pieces. the people that wear them seem to be the first that drop back and struggle.

i mean, i did my spartan race in shorts and a t-shirt, and the t-shirt got ridiculously heavy with mud and i had to drop it off at part of the course. fortunately i was able to recover it.

the costumes look cool at the starting line, but other then that i they don't serve much purpose.
  • dup32
    dup32 Posts: 68
    Options
    Can I ask where your doing it? My group is in Hugo Mn sept 8th...
  • BrittaneyHG
    BrittaneyHG Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    The power puff girls
    Pirates
    Luigi, Mario, and the princess
    thing one and two and the cat in the hat
    Alvin and the chipmunks
  • Roadie2000
    Options
    can't you just make t-shirts or something?? i never understood the whole costume thing at these races. i saw plenty of people in costumes at my spartan race. a bunch of people were dressed like the mortal combat characters.

i mean, the intricate costumes weigh you down and restrict your movements and when you need to remove articles of the costume, you have limited options. you can either carry part of it, drop it along the side of the course and hope that you can pick it up later, or if you are lucky enough that you have a friend following you outside the course you can hand him or her the pieces. the people that wear them seem to be the first that drop back and struggle.

i mean, i did my spartan race in shorts and a t-shirt, and the t-shirt got ridiculously heavy with mud and i had to drop it off at part of the course. fortunately i was able to recover it.

the costumes look cool at the starting line, but other then that i they don't serve much purpose.
    It's just something fun to do. I actually couldn't care less about what I wear but my friends put me in charge.

I'm definitely not doing anything too intricate. Actually the less clothes the better.
  • Roadie2000
    Options
    Can I ask where your doing it? My group is in Hugo Mn sept 8th...
    We are doing the one in Michigan on July 29th.