need a low carb pumpkin pie recipes, crustless

Options
CALIECAT
CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
I need a low carb pumpkin pie recipes.crustless. I made one last night by dumping but would like to see how you make yours~~~~~~~.Calie

Replies

• July24Lioness
    July24Lioness Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Hey girl. Here is the recipe that I use................

32 oz can Pure Pumpkin (NOT the pumpkin pie mix!)
    3 TBS heavy cream
    6 tsp splenda or 3 tsp Stevia
    2 whole eggs and 2 egg yolks beaten
    6 oz cream cheese softened in microwave
    2 tsp vanilla extract
    1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice (more or less to taste, i like mine strong)

How To Prepare:
    Mix all ingredients together until well blended.
    Pour into a buttered pie dish and bake at 375 for 30 mins.
    Should be well set and somewhat dry on top.
    Allow to cool completely before cutting.

My other variation:

You can also crush nuts of any type and combine with butter to make a nut crust and it will still be legal and probably a little more filling. I have done that around the holidays with pecans, wal-nuts and almonds...............Grind them up and mix with butter to make a crust, press in the bottom of pan and then pour mixture on top.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Hey girl I knew you would come thru for us. thanks. Amy wanted to know too. Can you post it on low carbers too. Calie
  • July24Lioness
    Options
    I posted it over there!!

I have been on a pumpkin kick too.
  • cassandra1220
    cassandra1220 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Thank You Lioness!!!! That recipie sounds awesome! Have you ever tried to make it in individual "cupcake" tins? What are the stats per serving? OMG!!! IM SO HAPPY ABOUT PIE!!!!!! :love:
  • July24Lioness
    Options
    Thank You Lioness!!!! That recipie sounds awesome! Have you ever tried to make it in individual "cupcake" tins? What are the stats per serving? OMG!!! IM SO HAPPY ABOUT PIE!!!!!! :love:

No, I haven't.................but that would be a great idea for individual serving sizes............

I would think, just adjust the oven temp to either 325 or 350 and watch how long you bake it.............

That should work.
  • ClassiC
    ClassiC Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    YUM!! not a big fan of pumpkin but feeling kind of "fall" so thought i'd get in the spirit! and i'm so going to try this soon!! :laugh: think i may do the individuals......hmm.... :flowerforyou:

ttyl ladies:flowerforyou:
  • StacieRoth
    StacieRoth Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My hubby is allergic to all types of sugar sub. But he can use stevia... do you use the packets or something else?
  • July24Lioness
    Options
    My hubby is allergic to all types of sugar sub. But he can use stevia... do you use the packets or something else?

I have both the packets and the liquid drops.............

I usually do a drop or 2 and a packet and then taste test. If it taste sweet enough, then that is it.

Just remember to add Stevia in very, very small quantities to avoid getting the bitter taste.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Thanks for all the help Lioness.~~~~~~~`calie