Jillian Michael's new weight loss Supplements

Options

Replies

• michele73
    Options
    I've seen this. I think I even posted it a few days ago.:smile:
  • beckyi88
    Options
    I bought the cleanse formula today. I'm laid up with a bad ankle so I thought it would be a *safe* time to use them. I am hopeful that because she has such a strong stand on using natural ingredients, etc that it will truly be a quality product.
  • michele73
    Options
    I did not know she had a cleanse formula. Did that come out at the same time or was it already out before the weight loss supplements?
  • beckyi88
    Options
    It was with the other formulas at CVS in a large display. I think they all came out together.
  • michele73
    Options
    Thanks!
  • B4its2L8
    B4its2L8 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    So, does it help with the hunger?
  • Kidvicious28
    Kidvicious28 Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    just out of curiosity, how much did both the pills cost (separately)?
  • michele73
    Options
    Yes, it really helps with the hunger. The blue bottle does. I bought them together for $60 so separately it must be $30 or less depending on where you purchase it. I have been using both bottles daily for 5 days now and I have lost two pounds already. I have a good feeling that by the time I am done with the two weeks I will have great results. I have been sick and not working out like I normally do so it would probably be more.
  • michele73
    michele73 Posts: 102
    Options
    lost two pounds the first few days on them and now I am noticing a huge difference in clothes. It has been 12 days so far. I take the fat burners mostly and use the calorie reducer when I want to eat less when I know I am out. Just thought I would keep you all posted. I also missed a week of working out due to being really sick with a bad cold.

Michele
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this post!
  • tlapdx72
    tlapdx72 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    thanks for the posts please keep us up on how you are doing. Do the pills make you sick, or dizzy? I'm also wondering if you get sick or dizzy while working out?
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    thanks Michele73,

Please keep us infromed with update to the supplements...curious to see if you notice results (body and scale).
  • fiftyandfit
    fiftyandfit Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    From Wikipedia:

As a dietary supplement, guarana is an effective energy booster: it contains about twice the caffeine found in coffee beans (about 2–4.5% caffeine in guarana seeds compared to 1–2% for coffee beans).[1]

Just a heads up for those considering any weight loss supplement and have a problem with caffeine.

Pam:flowerforyou:
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    Im really starting to think I want to use these. I need the energy especially now that Im on anti depressants for my migraines (i love how anti depressants have so many uses) that make me kinda low in energy.

They seem like theyd be good for energy levels and curbing hunger...and would probably work well with the vitamins I take!
  • akgrant
    akgrant Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I'm curious to see how they work too, keep posting the results. Thanks!
  • tlapdx72
    Options
    I went out and got the fat burner pills today. I was a bit nervous, because I did not want to feel jittery. I only took one around lunch time ( tomorrow I will start morning and night schedule). I only took one pill, since I did not want to get sick. I felt great. It gave my so much energy. I did not feel jittery. I was able to spend all day cleaning house, and then I went to the gym for an hour of cardio. When I got home I still had plenty of energy. I am going to continue to only take one pill in the morning, and one in the late afternoon.
  • bethany_jurries
    bethany_jurries Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I cannot wait to hear how these work out for you! Please keep us informed! I want to buy the product by not waste my time with them! Thank for being our guinea pig lol just kidding! Good Luck!
  • Kidvicious28
    Kidvicious28 Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    yes, I agree! Please update us on how it goes!
  • tlapdx72
    Options
    Ok I will check in and let you all know how it goes :flowerforyou: . I just took my morning pill. I only took one. Hopefully I will soon have lots of energy for my day :smile:
  • azwildcatfan94
    azwildcatfan94 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Im really starting to think I want to use these. I need the energy especially now that Im on anti depressants for my migraines (i love how anti depressants have so many uses) that make me kinda low in energy.

They seem like theyd be good for energy levels and curbing hunger...and would probably work well with the vitamins I take!

I've heard caffiene is bad for people with migraines... Might want to double check that. Also, might want to switch antidepressants. There are some out there that don't make you as drowsy and don't have weight gain as a side effect. I am on Cymbalta which is one of those. Actually, when I switched to it, I could feel the increase in energy. I don't know whether it is effective for migraines though.