Have you lost 100 lbs or more? PLEASE POST PICTURES!!

Options
I would appreciate and just LOVE to see photos of those who have accomplished this great success!!!! I am on my journey to lose at least (if not more) 100lbs and I know seeing others do it really helps me stay on track and get motivated.

I have seen and become friends with several people who have done this or are there way and it is such an inspiration to see that, in fact, it can be accomplished!

It would also be great if you could post how you did it or give us the link of your story!

Thanks so much fellow MFP's!!!!!!

Replies

• JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    Here you goo. Took me 17 months.

BeforeAfter2_smaller.jpg
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Here you goo. Took me 17 months.

BeforeAfter2_smaller.jpg

You look BEAUTIFUL! I just came across your blog and it's great that you've added weights in, and I'm glad you beat the work benefits people at their own game :bigsmile:
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    ]

You look BEAUTIFUL! I just came across your blog and it's great that you've added weights in, and I'm glad you beat the work benefits people at their own game :bigsmile:

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!