It all came right back!!!

Options
Hey guys, I'm back, I fell off the wagon there for a while and I gained all 26 lbs that I lost right back and then some! I stopped working out and stopped paying attention to what I eat! And now I am really upset...all that hard work I did, and its all down the toilet now! I got lazy!!! Well, I'm back at it!

Anyone got some good recipes? I'm having a hard time making food for me that my kids will eat, and being a working mom pulling 45+ hours a week and going to school part time, I don't really have alot of time to make 2 seperate meals. I know there are working moms out there! Any ideas or advise for me?

More than grateful!

Replies

• LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    I work about 60 hours/week and I've been having enough time to make dinner most nights.

One of my new favorite websites is www.cookinglight.com. You'll find a ton of good recipes (with nutrition facts included) that, in my experience, all seem to reheat well for lunch the next day or freeze well for dinner throughout the week.

I've been really surprised by how tasty all the recipes seem to be as well.
  • CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I love cookinglight.com! I made their sloppy jo recipe last week and it was really good.
  • ♥seoid♥
    Options
    I know the feeling....you can do this though!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Aw man, that's THE most frustrating and scary thing about this weight loss journey. Just when you think you have it all under control, bam...there you are 75 pounds heavier.

How about chili? It's fast and easy, and you can put anything you like in it. Tons of fiber and protein.
  • mojomcgee
    Options
    If I eat well during the day I like to eat something I know is low cal like lean cuisine or something that I didn't have to make. I know it's not as nutritious as homemade but I know for sure the cals since it's on the label. I rarely follow my own advice though unless the family is having something I just don't want to do to myself:)
  • vanimami
    vanimami Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Same here, I lost all this weight, gained it all back and now it's been REALLY hard to get back in my groove like I was before. I was doing SO well, but I find it hard to get re-motivated :ohwell:
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    Go to success and look at the before and after photos thats enough to get anybody motivated :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: Just do what you was doing before but do it better and harder ..Thats if you really want it bad enough:bigsmile: :heart: :drinker: :smokin: :flowerforyou: