Any IT people looking for work?

Options
Rivers2k
Rivers2k Posts: 380 Member
So the weight loss isn't going so hot but I am still trying. I started biking 4 days a week, a month ago, and have put on 5 pounds so I am on MFP (at work) looking for some motivation. It dawned on me since I am at work and should be working I maybe able to help someone else here on MFP.

I am a Corporate Recruiter and I place people in Technical jobs nation wide. I know a lot of people are out of work so if anyone needs some help finding work please let me know. Please note I can only help with Information Technology related jobs. I work for a consulting agency and have jobs in both government and private agencies in NY, TX, AZ, ID, MA, if you live in any of those states or are willing to relocate and are looking or work please contact me on this site. When you contact me please include location and type of work you are looking for. I will let you know where you can send your resume.

I am looking for Developers/Programmers, Network Administrators, Technical Writers, DBA's, basically any area of IT.

I hope I am not breaking any rules here I am just trying to help people who are out of work or are looking for a new job.