Great job girl, keep at it.
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Great job! Adorable baby :)
  • mistigoodwin
    mistigoodwin Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! You look amaizing. How long did it take? I had a baby 5 months ago, and two surgeries later, so finally just got the go ahead to get working out again. Suprisingly I am back down to my pre-pregnacy weight, actually a little bit lower, but I still want to lose about 20lbs.
  • kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Gosh you are pretty! Pre and Post weight loss. You look like the kind of gal that can light up a room!
  • kamanda85
    kamanda85 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    You look great! And your baby is adorable!!! I wish I had lost the baby weight from my son 4 years ago.. now I'm trying to lose that weight plus the weight I put on with my daughter (14 months). You give me hope that I can finally get this weight off though!
  • brighteyesxluv
    brighteyesxluv Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    awww! how cute are you! :) how wonderful. go you!!
  • Kailuen
    Kailuen Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look wonderful.
  • kimmydear
    kimmydear Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Looking great! I too am trying to lose baby weight, but my youngest is 18 months and I haven't been disciplined with my eating until recently. Your baby completely adorable and your dog is cute too!
  • doneatfour
    doneatfour Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You look grat!
  • eprybs
    eprybs Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    thank you! My little peanut was worth the extra LBs but now I'm ready to get to the finish line!
  • eprybs
    eprybs Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    It took 3 months to get down to pre-pregnancy weight for those who asked
  • BeautyCrys
    BeautyCrys Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the lil one <3 and congrats on you're weight loss. You look great momma! XO
  • Tara1090
    Tara1090 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!! Congrats on the new bundle of joy!!!
  • LisaH1967
    LisaH1967 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    You look great! You have an adorable baby as well.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!