Looking to make New Friends

Options

Replies

• fitjulz40in12
    fitjulz40in12 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am looking to make new friends as well!

I have a goal to lose 40 pounds and I backtracked while I was on vacation. I am back to working hard and I am very motivated. I live in very mild weather year round and I love it. I used to live in Idaho and I have been in the over 100 degree weather. I noticed it never seemed to matter when it got over 102 degrees, it all felt just as hot and miserable. Hope you find ways to beat the heat!
  • Browneyedgirl140
    Browneyedgirl140 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm going on my 4th week of MFP and have logged in everyday. I'm 5'3 looking to lose 25-40 pounds. We have similar goals, feel free to add me, that includes anyone else in this board :) I love encouraging people to keep them working toward their goals as they help me move forward with mine.
  • Lyzz6363
    Lyzz6363 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    wow loving all the support to each other and stories for motivation. If I didn't add you already feel free to add me =)
  • RoseBud0926
    Options
    My goal is less than yours, but we both need the same amount of support to achieve our goals! I'll try to support you as much as I possibly can!! :D
  • beccadp74
    beccadp74 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I am feeling the love in theis group and it is very motivating. I am fairly new to MFP and was not on every day, but that was before I had friends on here to support me. Anyone feel free to add me We all need to know someone else is going through this with us and we can do it. :happy: :happy:
  • Lyzz6363
    Options
    Yes the love is awesome, thank you all for reading and adding me or accepting my add. The more friends the better, I love reading all your posts, looking at your diary's and motivation.
  • j_yates
    j_yates Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am looking for friends to help support me and share progress with.
  • grannysmj
    grannysmj Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I would love to have new friends as well. The ones I have are wonderful. I went missing and many of them posted on my wall and sent me messages.

Good Friend on here help out so much.

Please add :)
  • Lyzz6363
    Options
    Glad everyone is meeting new friends, and I am very happy with all the new friends and support i have gotten in the past couple days. Thanks everyone!
  • ksun10
    ksun10 Posts: 76
    Options
    I dont have the same weight goals, but feel free to add me if you would like.
  • Platinumbubblez
    Options
    hi everyone im 17 and 5'8 and 244 pounds and looking to lose 50 pounds during this summer i need encouragement and food tips please add me as a friend and help me in my journey ... :)
  • Lyzz6363
    Options
    Anyone that wants to add me is welcome to add me, I pretty much have every age and every goal of friends currently. As long as your supportive that's mainly what I care about, having those extra few friends with my same goals is nice but all friends are welcome.
  • izzy56
    izzy56 Posts: 4
    Options
    I've just started and would love some support and to help you out. :)
  • Ferariphil
    Options
    I need support you can add me
  • Lyzz6363
    Options
    BUMP:

Looking to Start again, got off track for a month, lost some friends. Need some new ones for encouragement.
  • ybrown1991
    ybrown1991 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Ready to add to my circle of friends,
  • ybrown1991
    ybrown1991 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Ready to add to my circle of friends,
  • Lyzz6363
    Options
    Great =)
  • Hevenerk
    Hevenerk Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for friends for support on my weight loss journey. I have lost 100 pounds total so far and have 40 more to go to hit my goal
  • Lyzz6363
    Options
    Wow that is fantastic!