After a plateau I'm planning to kick butt and take no prison

Options
I've been at this silly plateau (although I THOUGHT I'd broken through it while I was sick!:grumble: ) for a few weeks. Today I cut my calories down by 180, started the 200 situp challenge, the 100 pushup challenge, did strength training with weights for my arms AND hit the stationary bike. I WILL get through this plateau. It feels like I have a renewed motivation! I can do this. I will do this - even if (for some odd reason) I don't lose weight my body is getting healthier and I am getting strong.

I just needed to say that. Although my husband is fabulous he isn't a good encourager or motivator when it comes to me working out. I WILL DO THIS!!!!

:flowerforyou: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Replies

• ldbenincasa
    Options
    Good for you! That is a GREAT attitude!! I have also read several posts on here about varying daily caloric intake for a while to shake your body up. I am not sure on the details, but maybe someone will post about it. I think it's called zig-zagging?? Good luck! WIth that attitude and determination, you will do great!
  • kimberjones
    Options
    Thanks! Today I feel good (not sure how sore I'll be tomorrow!) but today I'm motivated... Hope I feel that way tomorrow too!!

Thanks for the encouragement!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • jaimebarth
    Options
    You can do it. You will do it. It is so.
    :flowerforyou:
    Jaime