Does anyone know........

Options
ADVICE PLEASE!!!!

So...Wal-Mart company is under this big law suit and since I worked for Sam's Club during the time they are getting sued for I have to either be part of it or opt out. I want to opt out but it says I have to sign a letter under oath. How the heck do I do that??? :huh: :huh: :huh:

Replies

• 34at35
    34at35 Posts: 318
    Options
    My belief is that your signature has to be notarized. That means that it has to be witnessed by a Notary Public. Most banks and credit unions offer that service and have people on their staff who are so licensed. Suggest you give yours a call.
  • jodazary
    jodazary Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    what are the dates affected ? i worked for hellmart for 5 miserble yrs if i can get in i want in
  • lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    wal-mart is allways being sued just ask your self what law :bigsmile: suit do you want to be a part of they will get there money back some where like there prices
  • JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    what are the dates affected ? i worked for hellmart for 5 miserble yrs if i can get in i want in

Tell me what state you worked for them in and I will let you know the dates that they have on this list!
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options

Tell me what state you worked for them in and I will let you know the dates that they have on this list!

Is it in regards to the sexual discrimination or other stuff? I'm in Michigan and I just watched my neighbor go through He!! with them. I'm sure she would be interested.
  • JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    No, it does not have anything to do with sexual discrimination or anything like that. You can have your friend look into it tho if you want. In MI the dates are from 9/14/2000 to 2/27/2009