Does anyone know........ (also posted in General Board)

Options
JessicaT2007
JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
ADVICE PLEASE!!!!

So...Wal-Mart company is under this big law suit and since I worked for Sam's Club during the time they are getting sued for I have to either be part of it or opt out. I want to opt out but it says I have to sign a letter under oath. How the heck do I do that??? :huh: :huh: :huh:

Replies

• lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    allways with the truth :flowerforyou: they might not like it than again they might
  • hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    you could go to your bank and get it notarized I dunno if that is what they mean, but I guess you could swear to tell the whole truth in front of the notary.:smile:
  • 34at35
    34at35 Posts: 318
    Options
    Just had another thought. Since your husband is in the Air Force, the JAG office at his base can probably notarize your signature for free.
  • lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    i worked for wal-mart they don"t go to that trouble just sign it trun it in they wanted to make me ceo but i was to busy in shoes and trying to save the country i could not do that job to.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    They wanted to make you a CEO of Wal-mart?
  • gizmohamster
    Options
    I am a notary, go to your bank and have them witness your oath.
  • JessicaT2007
    Options
    thank you everyone. I went to my bank and used their notary service.
  • JessicaT2007
    Options
    i worked for wal-mart they don"t go to that trouble just sign it trun it in they wanted to make me ceo but i was to busy in shoes and trying to save the country i could not do that job to.

Even after you edited that, it still doesn't make sense.

:laugh: :laugh: I agree