RED HIGH HEELS WEEK 10!!

Options
Red-2.jpg

We are missing a ton of people this week.:sad: :sad: :sad:

This weeks challenge is to get 4 servings of veggies everyday.

Friday- WATER CHALLENGE! 72 oz today.
Saturday- Exercise at least 20minutes
Sunday- Stay under your calories
Monday- Eat your goal protein
Tuesday- No added or artificial sugar
Wednesday- Stay under your saturated fat
Thursday- Only one non-water beverage.

Replies

• Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    Thank you JM! Sorry I wasn't around to help with creating challenges today but you did a FINE job on your own! Feel the love girlie!:love::love: :smooched:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    I said I wasn't weighing in, I didn't say I was dead! :cry: :cry:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    New thread New week. I swear I'm going to stick to the challenges this week. :ohwell:
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    I said I wasn't weighing in, I didn't say I was dead! :cry: :cry:

I don't include names that didn't weigh-in to save space or the list would be MUCH longer. Sorry to upset you, CZ.:flowerforyou:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    New thread New week. I swear I'm going to stick to the challenges this week. :ohwell:

:laugh: That's the hard part, actually doing the challenges. :wink: I'm going to try to re-post the challenge each night when I plan my meals for the following day to help us ALL remember. I forget a lot too:ohwell:

(don't want to start a whole new post):ohwell:
    So I'm doing pretty good on my no added/artificial sugar challenge. I modified it a little because I noticed cetain things (like my lunchmeat:grumble: ) had sugar listed as the 3rd/4th ingredient but only had 1 or 2g sugar per serving because there just aren't that many ingredients. I've fallen in love with Hormel Natural Lunch meat. It's still pretty high in sodium (500mg/serving) BUT I can read the ingredients without getting a headache:bigsmile:
  • Kityngirl
    Options
    I don't include names that didn't weigh-in to save space or the list would be MUCH longer. Sorry to upset you, CZ.:flowerforyou:

I know I've been left off the list before too. :flowerforyou:
  • czewwhat
    Options
    My husband and I are setting up a fund to start a college fund for my grandson, His daddy, my son would have wanted that instead of flowers etc. Everyone has said anything I can do! so here it is, if any of you, My MFP family wish to "do something" please consider a donation to this fund. Growing up without his Daddy will be hard enough so we are hoping to establish the seeds anyway for a college fund for our grandson.

Thanks to all of you for your kind words of support, getting through this is really rough. Those of you who know my email address could just paypal a donation if you want to. If you want my email address, just PM me and I will send it to you. there is certainly no obligation but I know you all will ask, that is why I was drawn to this group. I love you all, Brandi
  • czewwhat
    Options
    Just For Today
    Just for today, I will try to live through the next 24 hours...not expecting to get over my child's death, but learning to live with it...one day at a time
    Just for today, I'll remember my child's life, not his death, and bask in the comfort of the treasured days and moments we shared.

Just for today, I will forgive all the family and friends who didn't help or comfort me the way I needed them to. They truly did not know how.

Just for today, I will reach out to comfort a relative or friend of my child. For they are hurting too, and perhaps we can help each other.

Just for today, I will free myself from my self-inflicted burden of guilt. For deep in my heart, I know if there was anything in this world I could have done to save my child from death, I would have done it.

Just for today, I will honor my child's memory by doing something with another child, be it my own, or someone else's, because I know that would make my child proud.

Just for today, I will offer my hand in friendship to other bereaved parents, fo I DO know how they feel.

Just for today, I will smile...no matter how much I hurt on the inside...for maybe if I smile a little, my heart will soften and I will begin to heal.

Just for today, I will allow myself to be happy and enjoy myself, for I know I am not deserting my child by moving on.

Just for today, I will accept that I did NOT die when my child did. My life did go on and I am the ONLY one who can make that life worthwhile again.
  • Kityngirl
    Options
    That is a beautiful poem Brandi. Day by day is all you can do. :flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I forgot to weigh in I am at 160.2 - down .6 from last week.
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Just For Today
    Just for today, I will try to live through the next 24 hours...not expecting to get over my child's death, but learning to live with it...one day at a time
    Just for today, I'll remember my child's life, not his death, and bask in the comfort of the treasured days and moments we shared.

Just for today, I will forgive all the family and friends who didn't help or comfort me the way I needed them to. They truly did not know how.

Just for today, I will reach out to comfort a relative or friend of my child. For they are hurting too, and perhaps we can help each other.

Just for today, I will free myself from my self-inflicted burden of guilt. For deep in my heart, I know if there was anything in this world I could have done to save my child from death, I would have done it.

Just for today, I will honor my child's memory by doing something with another child, be it my own, or someone else's, because I know that would make my child proud.

Just for today, I will offer my hand in friendship to other bereaved parents, fo I DO know how they feel.

Just for today, I will smile...no matter how much I hurt on the inside...for maybe if I smile a little, my heart will soften and I will begin to heal.

Just for today, I will allow myself to be happy and enjoy myself, for I know I am not deserting my child by moving on.

Just for today, I will accept that I did NOT die when my child did. My life did go on and I am the ONLY one who can make that life worthwhile again.

That is beautiful and you are so strong!
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

Congratulations on being the big (only) loser this week! :laugh: :wink:
  • chrissyh
    Options

Congratulations on being the big (only) loser this week! :laugh: :wink:

All I can say is it's about time! I increased calories about 2 weeks ago and have been working hard and focusing but it gets so frustrating sometimes! My salvation was trying on the smaller pants and them fitting even though I hadn't lost pounds I'd lost inches and that's ok too!
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    All I can say is it's about time! I increased calories about 2 weeks ago and have been working hard and focusing but it gets so frustrating sometimes! My salvation was trying on the smaller pants and them fitting even though I hadn't lost pounds I'd lost inches and that's ok too!

I'm hoping this giving up sweets thing will help. They are my weakness.
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    *sniffle* did everyone forget about me? no one even told me welcome back :cry:
  • Kityngirl
    Options

:flowerforyou:
  • denitchy
    Options

WELCOME BACK!!

I'm just checking in quick... I'm leaving for Deerhurst Resort for the weekend!

HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND LADIES!! :bigsmile: :smooched:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

Of course not! I've just been distracted. I was even wondering what happened to you right before you posted. :love:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Hi Katie Bug - we :heart: u
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU!!! :bigsmile: I missed you gals!!! :heart: Joyous...went to Jersey for 2 weeks for my brother-in-law's wedding...I was really wishing MFP was more compatible with blackberrys!! :tongue: