new here i need friends add me: ilhuilth

Options
ilhuilth
ilhuilth Posts: 14 Member
hello pals i was recommended to this page i am trying to get into a healthy rutine. any tips will be appreciated

gracias!!!

Replies

• tumblyweed
    tumblyweed Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Support help! Feel free to add me! Also, make your Food Diary public for accountability (I was told this and now I see why). :)

Again, feel free to add me.

Welcome...
  • backwoodsbama
    backwoodsbama Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Welcome. This site has been very useful for me. Hopefully you'll get as much out of it as I am. :)
  • vade43113
    vade43113 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Can't speak Spanish to save my life, but it will be an honor to aid you on this journey. Feel free to add me if you want.
  • jaric01
    jaric01 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • ilhuilth
    ilhuilth Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    thank you everyone is so great to feel the support, i definetly need the motivation and however i can be a support for you all i a, here too. i am trying to start a workout rutine feel free to share with me any tips.
  • tatebos
    tatebos Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Please add me:)
  • lmbenz1234
    Options
    please add me
  • Browneyedgirl140
    Browneyedgirl140 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me, we have similar weight loss goals and are around the same age. I have found that encouragement and positive energy go a long way with friends on here. The encouragement helps keep me working toward my goals even when I have a bad day.
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me too. I'm a work in progress.........slow progress............but still making progress:)