Positive Moves

Options
I wanted to start a post for people to say something they did today that was positive. No matter how big or how small, every positive move replaces a negative move that could have been done instead. Glory in the positive people!

Mine today: I joined myfitnesspal. =)

Replies

• SunKissed1989
    SunKissed1989 Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I wanted to start a post for people to say something they did today that was positive. No matter how big or how small, every positive move replaces a negative move that could have been done instead. Glory in the positive people!

Mine today: I joined myfitnesspal. =)

Yayy, welcome to MFP:smile:

Today, I broke down out of pain and frustration 5 minutes before the end of my workout (a 20 minute workout), HOWEVER I took a quick breather and finished the last 5 minutes of the workout :smile:
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Congratulations For Making A Positive Choice On Joining MFP:):)
  • redhousecat
    redhousecat Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I signed up for yet another 5k even though I really dislike running. Something about those little races make me feel better about myself.
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I've drank a lot of water. That's about it...
  • CoCoBean14
    CoCoBean14 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I pushed my boyfriend to call back on a job offer.

For myself? I didn't buy frivolous things at the mall because I'm trying to save money :)
  • myownadvice
    myownadvice Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Today's postives: I did NOT take any candy from the candy basket that is always front and center where I work. I DID walk/jog for over an hour after work.
  • EAlexandraB
    EAlexandraB Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I did a HARD workout with my trainer and took my dogs for a long walk afterward.
  • jdforshort
    jdforshort Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Went shopping for 3 hrs bought nothing! In between sizes, thought I'll wait another couple of weeks.
  • myownadvice
    myownadvice Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Today's move-did a 25 minute strength-training routine for the first time in I'm not really sure how long