NSV!

Options
Renae_Nae
Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
I have a weakness with food...especially when the whole family is having something I crave. Tonight I craved on some chineese over a protein shake but managed to stay in my calories (til I lowered them for tomorrow because I'm SLOWLY cutting calories til I get down to 1 pound a week lost).

Well, my family was talking about the birthday cake milkshake from Zaxby's. I've been craving one since yesteday and normally I'd just say "oh what the heck it won't kill me" and go for it. But today I realized I'm not going to die. I have a cheat day on Saturday and I can wait til then!

So now, if I'm good with my calories for the week and kick butt on all my workouts then I'll get one Saturday :)

Replies

• vanessalillian82
    vanessalillian82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Good on you for sticking to your goals :) I know how hard that can be, especially when you're surrounded by people who just don't understand what you're trying to achieve!
  • rjams
    rjams Posts: 48
    Options
    congrats :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!