Fast or strong?

Options
1smemae94
1smemae94 Posts: 365 Member
If you could only be one would you rather be fast or strong?

Replies

• HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    strong
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    If you are fast, you don't need to be strong. If you are strong, you don't need to be fast.
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    If you are fast, you don't need to be strong. If you are strong, you don't need to be fast.

:D
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Strong. I havent run more than a few yards at a time since high school, running sucks
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    I've never been fast and I'm okay with that... so, strong!
  • couponfun
    couponfun Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I totally had my mind in the gutter with this one...too much posting in the 50 shades thread.

And I don't have to be fast....just faster than you when the zombies are chasing us.
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Strong. I havent run more than a few yards at a time since high school, running sucks

HAHA....NO DOUBT

Remember back in the day you had a REASON to run. Get faster, more stamina. For a sport.

Running to run doesn't make much sense to me anymore, but I'll do it to not be chub gut anymore.
  • TitanGM
    TitanGM Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    Strong.
    If I'm strong I can train to be fast.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Strong. I very rarely need to run. I am abused constantly by friends and family to build and move heavy stuff.
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I've got the fast part covered however, I'm working on the strong. :bigsmile:
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    you can be very strong and not be fast but if you are fast you have a certain amount of strength. so i'd go with fast because it would be awesome for playing sports.