HMM.......

Options
2»

Replies

• _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    Anybody who pays any attention knows what team I bat for. That being said, I accept all friend requests. I'm a grown @$$ man, it doesn't bother me what your sexual orientation is.
  • third_time_lucky
    third_time_lucky Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    haha no one adds me! think id be happy message or not lol
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent!
  • dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Simple policy for myself....FR without message = denied. I apply it equally to men and women. I break that rule in rare occurrences when it's someone I see on the forums a lot and get a feeling for how they will communicate. Friends on here are people you want around to keep you motivated and people you want to motivate. Communication is key in that, and I don't need or want a ton of friends on here for that motivation.
  • ChcolateLady11
    Options
    Anybody who pays any attention knows what team I bat for. That being said, I accept all friend requests. I'm a grown @$$ man, it doesn't bother me what your sexual orientation is.

:-)
  • thebaconbeast
    thebaconbeast Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Okay, as long as it isn't some creepy thing like " want to see my junk" :noway:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I get blank FR's from guys all the time...then come the offers to show me their junk :noway:
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean, but I'm not gonna say what I would feel since some ppl might get offended :huh:

I promise not to be offended.... I might giggle though

What I said is only valid for guys who may sent friend requests with just a smley on the message box.

lol
  • third_time_lucky
    third_time_lucky Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    i just got my first ever blank fr!! wondering if it came from this thread lol
  • TxAlpha
    TxAlpha Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    <----got 10 blank ones today.....lol.....gotta love folks with senses of humor......